2

~Chapter 2~

The next day I grabbed my purse and headed out the door to go to *Your bffs name* apartment, she was my best friend ever and I had known her since she was 10 and I was 11, we got super close at around 13 ish, ever since she has been like a sister to me. When I headed out the door I dug into my purse to find my keys, the first thing I found was a piece of paper, I pulled it out to find a small note that read 'call me *insert number* xoxo Louis' my jaw dropped and I could hardly speak, I covered my mouth with my hand and I felt like I was going to cry, there was no way he gave me his number, he comes across girls everyday, hundreds of them, but he liked me? I quickly went to text him but I didn't know what to say, I was just so nervous. After a bunch of thinking all I came up with was 'Hey it's Y/N from the meet and greet' I put my phone and the note away and quickly drove to *bffs* house. When I got there I knocked on the door as hard and quick as I could, at this point there were tears flowing down my face, I could barely feel them but they were there. When she opened the door she looked panicked, which shined through when she saw my teary face. "Y/N what happened?!?" she asked as she wiped the tears on my face as we went inside. "It's a good thing, I promise." I replied. *best friends name* worry slightly faded as I said that, "What happened tho?" she asked and I showed her the note. She gasped and squealed with me, "OMG THAT'S SO COOL!" I sniffled and jumped around with her and than my phone binged, we both gasped and looked at each other at the same time, I slowly grabbed my phone and look at it and practically jumped "OMG HE ASKED IF I HAD SNAP" I melted in my chair, this was my dream, I couldn't believe it was coming true. I gave him my snap and we snapped for a while, he was writing a song and I was hanging with *bffs name*. I ended up sleeping over at her house and we watched the one direction movie and jammed out to their songs and Louis' songs. (1D was still a thing but they had solo careers too)