~Chapter 9~

The next week goes by and I'm out to get more drugs and beer, my body was the most covered in bruises it has ever been, getting the drugs is scary not only because of cops but also because of the people selling them, you never know who they are, I pull up the the place to meet up with the guy and we exchange our items, right when he hands the drugs to me all I see is flashing lights behind me, I freeze, there is no way this is happening, I quickly drop the drugs and raise my arms up as they rush to cuff me and this other guy up and shove us in the car, I can't make out what they are saying but they are speeding fast to the station, I don't remember much until they go to interview me, and I tell the the truth, that my husband abuses me and makes me get the drugs so he does, and he basically rapes me, I told him all of it, every single detail, they didn't know if they should believe me or not because well it's Louis Tomlinson. So they devised a plan to mic me and cam me and have me come home with the drugs, when I got home Louis was waiting at the door with a beer in his hand, he slapped me in the face following with a "Where the fuck have you been!" Tears were flowing down my face "C-Car troubles sorry" "Where the fuck is my weed and coke" I handed him the drugs and he opened them instantly, taking a sniff of cocaine, all got worse when he through stuff at me and forced me to have sex with him, right when he said that is when I knew the police were gonna come in, and I was right, (listen to the night we met slowed down and skip to 30 seconds :) )

The first thing he did was pull out a gun, I didn't know he had a gun which made it 10 times worse, it made me worried but happy he never used it on me. The police tried to convince him to put the gun down, the typical "C'mon, you have a wife you love don't you?" all of that kind of stuff, but of course he didn't listen, he just stood there with a gun in his shaky hand and I just stood there crying, knowing this was it, my life was over but saved, the look on his face when the tears trembled down his cheeks, it hurt. The police were yelling at him at first but it slowly faded to the calm tone, them hoping it would work, I hoped it did too. I pretty much knew what was gonna happen, he was gonna get locked away forever and I had no way of stopping it. No way of taking back everything I said, now way of taking away the past, no way of fixing what I broke. I was wrong, it suddenly felt like slow motion and the next thing I knew he pointed the gun at me, his words trembling, trying to make out an "I love you" the only thing I thought of at this moment was 'why me, what did I do to deserve everything that has happened in my life, every bruise every scratch every beer, why me?' and then, he pulled the trigger, my whole life flashed before my eyes, our wedding, the meet and greet, the concert where he sang for me, me saying I was the luckiest girl in the world, Y/B/N, all the one direction members, my glory life before this, how lucky I was to meet the man of my dreams, but at this moment I wish I had never met him. The next thing I know another gunshot goes off, someone falls to the ground, he missed me. The first thing I thought was it was one of the police, but when I looked over and saw Louis' bleeding body on the floor, my heart stopped and tears filled my eyes even more than they were. I fall to the floor shaking him trying to get him to wake up, screaming 'NO' and 'WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME' with a shaky cry filled voice, I cried into his chest and held his hands with my hands, mine full of his blood, So many emotions filled me, I wished he didn't miss when shooting me, because we could be together, but at the same time I just wanted to be safe, to be able to talk to Y/B/N again, to have a phone again, to only work one job, to be happy. I couldn't tell if my life was better or worse after this moment, and I will never find out.