1

Today was the day, he was the one and I knew that he was my forever, looking around the damp room I slowly started to hyperventilate, it was normal right? Everyone does that at their wedding right? I panicked but imagined the feeling of a ring getting put on my finger, it had been so long and we were finally making it official, wait but usually couples get divorced, I hope we don't get divorced, I started to panic again, my best friend came over to calm me, she always knew when I was overwhelmed, I hear the music play and I know its my time.

 ~Chapter 1~   

 ~Two years ago~

I couldn't help but blush, I was so excited to see him, I   h a d   to see him, I don't know why, he was just so cute. I took another small step forward as the slow line moved an inch, it was the farthest it had moved in 15 minutes, I looked at my phone because that was the only entertaining thing to do while I was waiting, I was so nervous, he wasn't gonna like me was he, I overthought everything, "He is gonna like you Y/N I promise" I shot up and looked at my best friend "You heard that?" There was NO way I just said that out loud "No, but I could feel you thinking that" she always read my mind like a book, no one else could but her "How do you always do that?" I said with a raised eyebrow and a low-key bratty tone, she just chuckled and looked at her phone, she never explains it when I ask her, we were probably just that close. At this point I just put it past me and thought about him. The magical word him, all I ever think about is him, I shouldn't be such a fangirl, I'm just another obsessed no body, nothing more, nothing less, I was thinking about this so much the line had already disappeared and me and *best friends name* were up next, my face turns red as I go to hug him. You might be wondering who he is, well he, is Louis Tomlinson, THE Louis Tomlinson. He was perfect, someone every girl wished for, and I got to meet him. Me and Louis ended up talking for a good 15 minutes before security told us to leave. We said our goodbyes and I walked out the door, Best. Day. Ever.