then we let go of our hugs, "(y / n) have you put your necklace back on?" asked amelia.

I shook my head "no ... I haven't had time to wear it but thanks for wanting to return my necklace" I said with a smile.

Amelia immediately blushed after seeing my face, "yes ... same as" Amelia said, turning her face away from me.

I then chuckled with Amelia, then the two of us started chatting as usual.

a few minutes later

"Amelia are you here alone?" I asked.

"No ... I'm not alone, I'm with my uncle but he looks like he's chatting with your father and mother in front." Amelia answered, looking out the window.

"my father is here?" I asked.

"Yes! Your father came, he said he missed his daughter" said Amelia mockingly.

I immediately heard what Amelia said, then I saw the letter in my hand again.

"have you not opened the letter (y / n)?" asked amelia.

"Not yet ... how about we open it together" I said a little cheerfully.

Amelia then nodded her head, I then tore up the letter and took the contents of the letter inside.

inside there is only a paper in it, I then took the paper and read it with Amelia.

for: (y / n) (L / n)

hello little (y / n) how are you at the hospital are you okay?

I want to thank you very much because you have made it easier for us to catch the kidnappings of young children in recent months.

Maybe without you, we have a little trouble in catching the kidnapper because the kidnapper also has very large intelligence.

once again I say thank you very much thanks to your kidnapped children being able to return to their respective families, and we hope you will heal fast.

sign: organization. J. R
"I said finished reading the letter.

I widened my eyes in surprise, I then saw the same Amelia face with myself.

"organization.J.R?" I said.

"Don't you know the organization, J.R." said Amelia, who was even more shocked.

"why does that name look familiar?" I thought.

I then shook my head "no ... but that name looks familiar to me" I said.

"(y / n) ... it is an organization to catch and punish bad guys that has been done here for a long time, how can you not find out?" said amelia confused.

I then remember something "oh yeah! now I remember that organization like the one in the book before I came here" I thought a little disappointed.

"amelia" I call.

"yes?" said amelia.

"let's meet your uncle and my parents" I said.

"Are you still able to walk (y / n), the problem is you are still sick, you know." said amelia.

"Did you forget something Amelia?" I said while releasing a green light in my hand.

Amelia then widened her eyes and laughed sweatdropped "I forgot that you can heal ... yourself ...." Amelia said stopping.

"why amelia?" I asked confused.

"If you can heal means .... WHY DO NOT YOU USE THAT HEALING (Y / N) !!!" shouted amelia, shaking me many times.