Yet, all Holly needed right now was to hear Wilbur’s voice, to hear him comfort her and tell her that everything was going to be ok.

All she wanted in life at this point now was to just be saved, to be rescued from this hellish situation. She wanted a happy life, one where she would end up with someone who made her happy.

Someone like Wilbur.

But the only way she would’ve been able to contact was the phone which was currently smashed beyond recognition on the kitchen floor of her claustrophobic flat.

And now she would have to buy a new phone if she wanted to talk to Wilbur.

Something she definitely did not have the money for. And it wasn’t like she could even go for a cheaper alternative like repairing it.

She didn’t have the money, she wasn’t even allowed a job while she lived with Jared.

All of the little amounts of money she did have went to food shopping, so it was fair to say she was fucked.

Beyond that, she couldn’t even leave the house to get a break from Jared.

But in her current situation, she was prepared to sneak out of the house.

She was going to sneak out, and head straight to Wilbur. That was her plan. They had already decided on this before Jared had found her phone, which was a life saving thing in a way.

For precautionary measures, she had deleted the message off of her phone so Jared wouldn’t feel the need to lock her in the flat while he went to the pub to drink.

Now, after what felt like hours, Holly managed to wiggle her way out of the imprisoning grip Jared had her in.

As soon as she could, she made a run for it. The further away from that flat she was, the better.

And although it was night outside, Holly ran to find Wilbur.

●○•°•○●

Wilbur sat on a picnic blanket in a deserted park in London

Wilbur sat on a picnic blanket in a deserted park in London. He admired over his surroundings with his guitar by his side, although there was nothing in the park, it still had this essence of beauty.

And the stars. The stars were something which Wilbur had always found to be beautiful, mesmerising.

Almost as beautiful and mesmerising as Holly.

Speaking of the girl, he could hear running coming up from behind him, and when he span around to see Holly approach and say “Hey!”, his dark little bit of his world lit up.

“Holly!” Wilbur smiled, trying to play it off as cool as he could.

“Hey Wilbur!” by this point the faded blue haired girl had reached him, and Wilbur had never sprung up from sitting quicker than he did in them few seconds.

Almost by instinct, he wrapped the small girl into a hug while muttering “I missed you”, at the same time of Holly replying with “I missed you too”.

Holly was unsurprisingly good at hugs. She had a natural warmth and joyfulness to her which made you almost melt underneath her touch.

After a few seconds, the pair pulled apart, and they were lucky that the light was shining in just the wrong place to show their sheepish grins.

As they both sat on the blanket, Wilbur picked up his guitar and started strumming slightly. His plan was to serenade Holly, odd approach to this love thing, but Holly had mentioned how one day she would love to be serenaded.

The cute bomber jacket you had since sixth form

Adorned with patches of places you’ve been

Is nothing on my khaki coat that I got’

From a roadside when I was 16

My boots are from airports

My backpacks from friends

I’m not a man of substance and so I’ll pretend

To be a wanderer, wandering

Leaving ascetic belongings in hostels and restaurant bins

Wilbur turned to look at Holly, her eyes fixated on the stars above them. They both seemed to love the stars, they were an essence of just pure bliss.

“Cut that bit out” Wilbur laughed to himself, although Holly joined in with a slight giggle as she swayed slightly.

I’ll pick up my hiking boots when I am ready

And I’ll put down my roots when I’m dead

And although there was a line connecting the pair while Wilbur carried on singing, their faces got inches and inches closer.

Until when he had stopped singing and the stars had aligned, nothing happened. But in the silence which happened after, Wilbur and Holly closed the gap between them both, sending sparks rippling through both of their bodies.

 But in the silence which happened after, Wilbur and Holly closed the gap between them both, sending sparks rippling through both of their bodies

●○•°•○●

"there's a reason, london puts barriers on the tube line."

"there's a reason, they fail."

●○•°•○●