8.Mall and Unexpected Surprises

Start from the beginning

I wen in my bag put on a lady speed stick dry deodorant because of the blouse I'm wearing and a light Victoria Secret perfume. Before I walked out of the room I grabbed my purse with my credit card and stuff, I hope my parents doesnt cut me off of it. I down the stairs saying that I'm going to wait on Max bit he beat me to it.

He looks so fucking hot right now I think I'm just too lucky. I snapped out of and smiled

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING"

"I've been down here like 5 minutes so not too long...you ready"

"Yea" I said it like I just ran a marathon. By now i think you can call me tomato. When he stand up I looked to his thighs and i gotta say i gotta thing for men thick thighs and his gradient shirt hugging his muscles,oh my god.

I lead the way to the front door and I felt eyes eyeing me so without looking around i said "TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE."

"i wouldnt be finished by now if i told you."

I was gonna but Rose beat me to it. She likes get those types of compliments but I wouldnt tolerate them. By now you would be told off but I just blushed instead since it was Maxen.

"wait here I'll bring the car around"
"OK"

Maxen came around with this red Mercedes Benz Glc-Coupe. I've always wanted one but I just got a Honda civic 2020.

I went to the passenger side and buckled up and smiled to him

I went to the passenger side and buckled up and smiled to him. "what did I do belle?"

"OH YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING CUTIE ITS JUST THAT..."

"spit it out"

"WOULD YOU LET ME....DRIVE THIS WONDERFUL MERCEDES-BENZ COUPE? I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE BUT MY PARENTS GOT ME THE HONDA CIVIC 2020 INSTEAD?"

"sure, only if I get to drive that honda of yours when or if you get it"

"OH ITS A DEAL ALRIGHT AND WHEN WILL I DRIVE IT?"

"when we're coming back home."

"OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU OR I WOULD'VE JUST TAKEN THE KEYS FROM YOU"

He chuckled. Oh my god I love it when he does that.

Emery's POV
I'm tired of being here with the parental in the house they make me so angry. Yesterday mom tried talking to me and make conversation but I just pretended that I had my earbuds in just to not blow off on her.

I called Rae to see if she's down to go to the mall.

Me: hey stuffy. Are you down to go to the mall??

Stuffy: sure..pick me up in 10. Cool.

Me: sounds cool.

I already got on my outfit. I just need to pick out the right shoes and that usually take me about five minutes or so. I finally decided to wear my black Van's.

I grabbed my keys to my black Camaro and mind linked one of my other friends if they ever be hit up on the parental that I'm at the mall with Rae

I grabbed my keys to my black Camaro and mind linked one of my other friends if they ever be hit up on the parental that I'm at the mall with Rae. I went in the car. I always sit in the car and admire the interior style and the air freshner. It's one of they ways that keeps me calm.

 It's one of they ways that keeps me calm

10mins later.

Me: I'm here stuffy.
Stuffy: aiite I'm coming...

Rae came out a little angry. She opened up the door and slammed it.

"AYE..DON'T SLAMMED THE DOOR"

"I'm sorry but...Danté makes me so mad I just wanna cut his throat."

"BUT IF YOU DID IT YOU WOULD BE THE NEXT ALPHA OR SENTENCE TO LIFE OR EXECUTION"

"and I dont want that neither because I dont want the packs safety in my hands if i even dont know how to keep my hair safe."

I drove off.

"AND THATS TRUE...AND I DONT WANT MY OTHER FRIEND GONE...RIGHT NOW BLAIRE WOULD BE CRACKING UP JOKES."

"I miss her. I hope she's okay."

"ME TOO"

Where are you Blaire? I ope you're okay? And I'm going to find you and care for you?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys new update. Hope you like it.

Do you think Emery will find his sister/bestfriend?

Be sure to vote and comment

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃