14. Unknown Surprise Pt.2

Maxen's POV
I'm sitting in the living room with Emery, Rae and belle straddling me while her head is in the crook of my neck asleep. I know it's an uncomfortable position to sleep in but she chose to sleep this way.

"Bro what was taking you guys so long I was getting bored with miss stuffy down here."

"Hey your lucky that I don't constantly hit you like last time because you were bored. " I chuckled a bit.

Those two have been bickering since day. While they do that I go over what took place today. Rae and Emery was not happy to see Danté and Blaire whoooo if looks could kill you'd be dead by now and been decapitated.

"Uum guys do you want tell me why Blaire was angry today?" They looked a little hesitant but spoke any way.

"Uum we and Danté we used hangout alot. Like do everything together, go everywhere together do anything together. We had alot fun and made great memories and stuff. Rae's and Danté's parents were the alpha and the Luna. When Danté turned 13 I was 10 and the girls were 8. He started spending less and less time with us but try to do stuff with all of us. Going all in the years that happen lesser and lesser. When he became 18 we wanted to spend time with him for his birthday so we went to ask him. We asked and he said that No go do some training. He started shouting at us and said that we're 'getting weak around here'. So we left and didn't look back at him. We would pass him around and didn't take a second glance. He became cold hearted soon of a bitch and let being the alpha thing get to his head."

"Uh....when you guys left...." I realised my belle started talking. Looks like she was listening. "I stayed thinking I could talk some sense into his head. I asked him why he was being a jerk he said he wasn't being a jerk he was only telling us how it should be said and done and that 'we're getting soft around here these days'. I was just 13 at the time. I started to develop a little crush on him and that's where I made a mistake liking him...i told him he's jerk bastard and stupid that he's cold and heartless and that I've never seen his dad that cold as he is...he tried to say something so I told him to save it and that he should go to hell."

"As you should" Rae replied.

There was a pang of jealousy in my heart that my belle had a crush and it was not me but my friend who treated them bad.

"Can I punch him though?" "No you cannot Emery." "Oh my god where is the fun in suffering from not hurting that pretty face of his." I smiled. Emery is funny. I should have a boys day with him and Chace.

"I got a phone call." "Who was it?"Blaire asked. "My brother, he said that he and his family are visiting for a while but staying at the pack house. I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to greet him?"

"Sure." "Hey, what about us can we come. I've always wanted to see your pack house.....ever since I was kid until now I've asked the parentals if I could come but they would say 'when you get older' but since I'm on the malice spree with them they can't say shit."

"Yea you can both be there."

"But Emery you have to be on your best behaviour." Rae told him. I always wonder arent they meant for each other. I hope the moon goddess made them mates because if not they I'll go on a rage. I know too dramatic.

Blaire let out a little yawn. I found it cute. "Guys it looks like we'll be heading off to bed and you'll be staying over night. And we can order in food while miss beauty here goes back to sleep."

"Cutie I dont wanna sleep I just finished a nap", Blaire said in a sleepy groggy voice. "Fine I'll go get blankets for all of us and you can rest out here until food gets here."

"Ok"

_10mins later_
We were on the couch cuddling up so were Emery and Rae eating McDonald's. I swear they look so cute together. I'm an alpha and I'm all this girly stuff. I think Blaire and Rae are rubbing off on me.

I was playing with my baby's hair while in thought. I thought about how I was so lucky to have Blaire and her brother and Rae just now.

Before, I was lonely and sad. Some of the pack women would hit on me but I wouldn't pay them any mind because I was waiting on my mate and now she's here with me. She makes me smile makes my heart melt and all those rest of mushy stuff.

I was getting a little tired so called it a night. "Guys I'm going in, you can stay in the guestroom or one can stay the guestroom and the other in Blaire's bedroom."

"We'll take the guest bedroom."Rae said. "Do you guys have any clothes or anything"

"I always have clothes to go out sleep or anything especially toiletries just for cases like these." I chuckled at Emery's response. "Alright goodnight and the guest bedroom is on the upstairs to the left and got your own bathroom."

They got up and said goodnight in unison. Rae followed me while I carried Blaire and Emery went for his stuff.

I laid belle down on my bed and went to take off my pants and left in tight Calvin Klein boxers
"Cutie don't go." She said in a tired whiny voice.
"Baby I'm not going anywhere...I'll be here with you."
"Ok"

I laid in bed and take belle in my arms with her head on my chest and her arms around my waist. My home is here and that's all I want.

_Next Day_
We are on our way to the pack house. Emery and Rae drove separately. I finally got to drive Belles car and I decided it's going in the garage with my other cars, well if she let me put it in there.

"Baby you look tense."
"I am tense cutie I'm nervous that I'll actually meet your parents since they're going to be there."
"Belle there's nothing to be nervous about. They'll love you especially my mom. Once your there it's like I dont exist to her the same goes for Mateo too. When my mom first met Mateo's mate Nadia, she took her away for the whole day leaving us to the curb."
She giggled. As long as she laughs giggles or smile I know shes okay.

_5mins later_

We were at the pack house. Chace came outside and said " I haven't seen you in a while." "Bud you saw me yesterday...." "Uum that was a long time ago."

"Woahhh....Max the pack house is...its pretty." Sometimes I wondered if Emery was a child. "We can come here more often right cause-" Emery was interrupted by the sound of a vehicle behind us.

Out came the Aimes family,well the first set. "Mateo" "Maxen"

Full blown Conversation
"Bonjour"
"Bonjour"
"I haven't seen you in a long time Mateo."
"You saw us this summer."
"Well that was a long time ago and its November now"
"Well if your saying you missed me all you have to do is just say so."
"In your dreams Teo"
End of Full blown Conversation

We walked back to the group ready to introduce everybody. "Everbody except Chace..." he gasped "I feel offended Bud." "Then you can take one of moms brownies, well if she made any." "Oooooh Jelena makes good brownies" "Everybody this is brother Mateo and his mate Nadia and their kids Raphael and the twins Chanel and Camille and I can see one more is on the way. Teo you gotta keep that nuts under control and theres a thing called condom."

"I can't....Nads doesnt make it easy for me." That's true. My big bad brother is a big ole softie for Nadia.
"Softie..Anyway guys this is my mate Blaire and her brother and bestfriend,Emery and Rae."

"Little bro mom is gonna flip...she's pretty...ooh speak of the devil or two."

"Boyss......I haven't seen you in a awhile..."
Knowing my mother that tone shes using she'll probably leave me and Mateo to the pops and take the girls with her maybe Emery will follow along cause hes like that and the kids they'll just go somewhere I don't know we'll see.
------------------
Hey guys Happy New Year🥳🥳

Hope it's going well so far new update hope you like

Remember to vote and comment.

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃