4.Home?

(Maxen's house)

Blaires POV

I followed Maxen and his friend Chace back to his house. I have I told you that Maxen's back look so muscular when he's walking.

I was paying so much attention to his back I glimpsed a looked at me and smirked. Oh my God I'm dying. I'm saying his friend is cute too but hes nothing compare to Maxen.
-----------
We came in view of Maxens house. It's so pretty. I think we are at the back of his house and let me tell you I got some outfits for this backyard that he has. I know too soon. Eh.

"For the lady"
What a gentlemen. "UUM...THANKS." That was so embarrassing,was that the best I could come up with. Never mind that, his house was so...uum...I cant think of a word but so spacious and amazing. I'm tryna find better words than those but let us just stick with that for now.

The back door we just came through leads into the kitchen. Its so big no... enormous. He has a steel looking refrigerator an island in the middle of the kitchen with black and white marble counter top, the stove was electric and had large cupboards.

I know this is all pretty and stuff ans I want to stay here but I can't because I don't want to be a bother to him and his beta, so I maybe stay a few days while coming up with a plan.

Walking into the dining room, he had two dining tables and a floor cupboard. One of the dining table is made of wood can sit atleast 1..2..3..4......10 people around this table and the other is much more smaller looking a little kiddy...I think.

His floor cupboards, on top of them were liquor of some sort i dont know but it looks like the good kind.

There's the entry way that leads to the front door. Into the living room it was so HUGE!!! I think my eyes just popped out its sockets. And I also think Maxen saw my expression and did that sexy smirk and stuff that will light your mind up with stuff if you're not old enough to do or see.

Oh my face is so red. "Tu aimes ce que tu vois?" I dont know what he just said but that sexy talk blended with his deep voice... made me almost come just by his talking...girl what are you talking about you barely even know the guy. So I just raised an eyebrow.

Maxen's POV
Walking back to my house I start ro think about some stuff like I found my mate and what am I going to do...I just want to impress her because for me just by looking at her, I feel like I'm falling so fucking hard already like whats wrong with me.

I felt someone staring at me and then I looked over my shoulder catching Blaire looking at my back. She caught me looking and her face just turned red. She looks so adorable. So I smirked.

We came in view of my house and I have atleast 6 bedrooms and like two sides of the house. Chace sometimes stays with me in my house. He's been here since Sunday and its now...um.."Keir.. what day is it today?"

"aïe aïe...its Thursday...Jeudi ta chauve-souris densifiée"(Thursday you densed bat)
"Ok Ok no need pour de mots insultant"(for insulting words)

Ok as said Thursday and we have fun sometimes. We visit the pack house to see how everybody was doing and might I add this week was interesting. There was one of the ladies in the pack gave birth and I stood there and watched how the mother was dealing with the dad. And started wondering

*THOUGHTS*
"Breathe baby breathe, I'm here you can do it"
"Shut the fxck up, you caused me to be in so much pain".
Well she was right I can't argue with that. I might I add she was a good fxck too, but back to the matter.
"Come on babe you can do it."
"Uuhhhhhhh"
"Once more luna I see the head."
"Uuuhhhhhh"
"Waaaayyyyyyy"
By that time I didnt know a tear slipped out of my eye. Seeing my new born baby light up my eyes so much more.
*END OF THOUGHTS*

I gotta say I felt sorry for George because guys wife was giving him hell when she went through labor.

I turned around and saw AWE marked all over Blaire's face. "Tu aimes ce que tu vois?" She turned her head to me and gave me a questioning look by raising her eyebrow so "You like what you see?"
"Yea..yes..uum yes I do... your living room is HUGE!!!"
Her face lit up knowing I know that maybe hers before getting kicked out wasn't as huge as this but average size huge.

I have a family size couch that's steel grey. The walls are white to specifically say all the walls are white except the bedroom walls. Speaking of bedroom I gotta show her hers.

This feels so too soon..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hey wonderful pepples what did you think about this chapter... long right? I know.

Just tell me if youuu want some short or some long?

See you next update my Lovely's 🌹🍃