𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

|| Chapter Eight 🩸||

Durkio rolled his eyes at the sight in front of him.

It was, Asian sitting on Von lap, like bitch ain't he jus called yo ass bad built the fuck is this?

Asian took videos as Von kissed down her neck & shit.

(yk the shit them couples be doing)

Durk locked eyes with Dayvon while Asian was lookin' in her phone, the boy smirked at Durkio which made him suck his teeth.

"Bro yo ass blowin' me." Durkio mumbled, before goin' on his phone.

Von who was still lookin' at Durkio.

Dayvon licked his lips at the male, before talking to Asian.

"Aye, You Ass Gotta Go." Von said tapping Asian side makin' her sigh & roll her eyes before getting up.

"You stay doin' this Dayvon i'm tired of yo ass." She said while grabbing the shit she came with. Von only shrugged not really caring about anything she sayin.

Once she left, Von walked over to Durkio who was exactly sitting on the couch a crossed from the one they were on.

(IM NOT GOOD AT EXPLAINING THINGS IM SORRY)

Dayvon, sat next to the older male putting his head on his shoulder.

Durk shrugged, von's head off of his shoulders Von jus laughed.

"you mad at me?" He asked Durkio, "it was never that serious." He continued.

Durkio looked at him & sucked his teeth again.

"Ard since it's not that serious I'ma call my bitch over here." Durk said while turning back to his phone going to his messages.

Von stared at him.

"whatcha mean? you goin' call yo bitch? Durkio keep playin."

"See you don't like it when it's done to you, so don't do it to me."

Durk said while turnin' phone off.

Von huffed, "Why was you kissin' on that bitch anyways?" Durk asked him, pulling at one of the boys dreads making him swat his hand away.

"bitch stop, & ion know my fault." Von said back to the male, who only nodded his head.

"aye come here." Durkio said patting his lap.

Dayvon of course, moved over sitting on Durk's lap.

Durk ran his hands up & down von's back, making him shiver.

One of Durkio's hand gripped his hip tightly, while his other hand made his way to Von's neck.

(nothing to do wit anything but i miss Ben N them on instagram it got boring without them fr fr okay continue.)

Durkio squeezed his neck applying pressure to it.

Von quickly moved his hand towards Durkio's, grabbing his wrist trying to pull his hand from his neck.

"B-bro? D-Durk-kio I c-can't breathe."

Dayvon stuttered out.

Durkio ignored him, and pulled him by his neck placing his lips on Von's.

Durk dropped his hand from the younger males neck, making him sigh into the kiss.

Once they stopped kissin' & pulled away from one another, Von's breath was shaky.

After catching his breath, Von looked up at the boy was smirking at him.

(Smurkio🥴)

"You ain't f-funny bitch I couldn't breathe hoe."

"Oh well." Durkio replied back with a shrug, before leaning forward sucking on the younger neck.

Von whimpered at the feeling of Durkio's lips sucking on his skin.

A couple of seconds later, Durk pulled away from his neck not before biting at it, making him whimper even more.

Durkio sat back. with a smile on his face looking at the hickey he placed on the younger boy neck.

"aw I did a good job." he said referring to the hickey.

Dayvon rolled his eyes at him, "on polo ion like you."

"don't put nun on my brother." Durkio said, laughing a little.

"my nigga you put all type of shit on that lil nigga head don't start." Von said before busting out laughing & Durkio was right along with him.

*couple of  laughters later niggers*

Once they settled down on the laughter.

Von was laying with his head on Durkio, shoulder since he was still sitting on his lap.

Durk was scrolling through his timeline on instagram, with Von looking at it over his shoulder.

:)

a/n: ard i ain't know what else to write , but this is ass & cringe.

also it's snowing outside & i have geography homework to do.

anyways sorry if it's any spell errors i'll fix them later.

LAST THING; if y'all follow my other account y'all know i have that polotjay book up right? so i'm putting that book in my drafts & making a new polotjay book on here i don't know why i'm doing this but i want to so yeah lol okay bye.

🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾