𝐎𝐍𝐄

||Chapter One🩸||

The male ran behind a car, trying to dodge the bullets that was coming towards him.

The bullets stop flying towards him meaning the other nigga was reloading the gun.

This when he took the chance. Von started shooting hittin' the nigga. his first shot went into his shoulder making him drop his gun. the second shot Von made sure to hit him in his head.

(a/n: headshot bitch lol)

Instant kill. "Aye, Von come on!" Taurus, otherwise known as Polo yelled helping the male on his feet.

As both on the males was returning back the truck, Polo noticed blood coming down from Von shoulder.

"fuck." Polo said while putting Von in the passenger, Von looked at the other male confused, but then looked down at the blood gushing from left shoulder.

When Polo got in the car, all Von did was laugh, "y-yo face Polo, c-chill out." He started stuttering a little.

Polo rolled his eyes, "you the only nigga I know that would laugh while being shot." He said, while driving away from the crime scene.

Dayvon shrugged but soon groaned since of course he moved his shoulder, "I'ma be okay don't worry little nigga."

Taurus sucked his teeth, "I know this nigga that can fix yo shoulder, so you don't gotta go the hospital." All Von did was nod his head.

||🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸||

After Von got his shoulder cleaned, and shit by this nigga Tjay which is Polo friend, Polo dropped him off at his house so here he was.

Laying in bed, Alone with his thoughts, yes he's a gangster nigga but he still have these bad thoughts.

I mean everybody does but that's besides the point.

Not wanting to be alone with his thoughts any longer, he grabbed his phone off the charger.

Unlocking his phone, and going to his messages he stated to text one of his hoes.

Von: aye slide thru
Asian: why? i thought u ain't fw me like that
Von: bitch i was playin come on imy
Asian: mhm whatever von leave me tf alone
Von: exactly why ion fw yo bad built ass na .

(a/n: that's them texting sorry it sucks but whatever😭)

Von was gonna ask another one of his hoes to come over, but didn't cause Asian pissed him off.

The male rolled his eyes, before grabbing his weed stash.

Dayvon started rolling his weed, once he light it up & put the blunt to his lips he inhale the smoke.

The male sighed, as he blew the smoke out his mouth "tooka smelling good." He said before laughing.

- a/n: chapter 1 i hope y'all like it sorry if it's any mistakes i'll fix them later, also i don't know if i got the smoking part right ion smoke so i don't know, but if it's wrong i'm sorry anyways i hope you guys enjoyed ily goodnight🖤.

🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾