𝐓𝐖𝐎

||Chapter Two🩸||

Durkio rolled his eyes, as Von was rapping to his & polo song, the code.

"That nigga cool, but Von, he the coldest!" The younger male screamed causing Durk to punch him in the shoulder, the same one he got shot in.

Von grabbed his shoulder, as soon as Durkio hit him. "ow bitch fuck yo bitch ass hit me for?" he asked now sitting down next to Durk on the couch.

Durkio, rolled his eyes again, "cus yo ugly ass is gettin' on my nerves" The other male said as he went back to rollin up so weed, Von had bought.

"hit me again & ima tooka yo ass." Von mumbled causing Durk to laugh a little.

(a/n: ahh idk don't take that joke serious i'm sorry😭)

"shut up nigga, but why yo bitch texting me? fuck wrong wit her." Durk said, lighting his blunt up & handing his phone to Dayvon which in fact his bitch Asian was blowing up Durkio phone.

Von laughed at her messages.

(her messages)

von bitch: yo bro where von?
von bitch: bro tell von to text me back
von bitch: durk!!! tell von to text me nigga.
+ 13 more

Von just laughed again, before blocking her on Durkio phone.

"The only reason she textin you is cause I called her bad built." The younger male said, handing the dyke back his phone & taking the backwood from him N smoking it.

(a/n: is backwood the right term?😭)

Durkio started choking laughing when Von said that, "now you know yo ass ain't have to say all that."

Von jus shrugged "that bitch was blowin me fuck her." He took a puff of the blunt before giving it back to the older male next to him.

"Wassup with you & India? y'all still talkin or nah?" Dayvon asked him, making Durkio shake his head 'no'

"She was on some bullshit so I stopped fuckin with her." Durk said answering the question.

I mean the male was lying, but Von couldn't tell since he was high.

Von nodded his head, before laying it on Durk shoulder It wasn't weird since they been friends for the longest.

One of Nba youngboy songs was playin in the back now, and Von was mumbling the lyrics.

Durkio looked down at the younger boy with a smile on his face, "take yo goofy ass to sleep." The older boy said to Von since his eyes were halfway closed.

Durk was still smoking as his friend slept, on his shoulder.

'this nigga snoring loud ass fuck.' he thought but then laughed a little.

a/n: fuck off ion like this nor do i like the ending YALL CAN GO TO HELL okey i'm sorry.

ily guys & sorry if any mistakes i'll fix them later but rn fuck off💀.

🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾🪦🥷🏾