Social Media Drama

Jacquees P.O.V ;

I've been staring at my phone for the past hour thinking if I should call Alexa or not. I don't really think that what I did was over the top. I thought that Cameron nigga deserved it. I don't know what he was thinking putting his hands on a beautiful girl like Lexa. Fuck it imma just go over there and see if she good. I got up and grabbed my Nike sweatshirt and my keys and left the house. I got into my car and drove to lexa's house. I parked in front of her house and got out of the car. I walked to her door and knocked. It took her a couple minutes but a few minutes later the door swung open reveling Lexi in a onesie with the worse bed head ever. I tried not to laugh because this was a serious matter. I chuckled and she grilled me. She had chocolate marks and Cheetos stains on her face. She reminded me of a child who just ate all the munchies in the world. She looked like she had just woken up but even though she was still gorgeous.

"What?" She said rudely

"Aye I just came to see if you was alright" I said putting my hands up in defense

"I'm fine" she said going to close the door

I stopped the door with my foot she sucked her teeth and opened the door.

"You sure?" I asked

She looked at me and her eyes started to water. She quickly tried to wipe away the tears. I opened my arms and she hugged me crying her eyes out.

"W-Why can't I be happy?" she hiccuped

"You can be happy just not with him" I said

I picked her up and carried her inside and took her to her room. I laid her on her bed. I took off my sweater and laid down next to her. She snuggled into me and sobbed while I rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"We were perfect together I-I don't know what happen" she cried

She stopped crying and she looked up at me with those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"Thank you.." She said

"No problem" I smiled

I got up and smiled at her

"Okay lazy butt get up we're going to play"

"Play? Rodriquez all I wanna do is lay down" she said

I grabbed her and pulled her up she groaned. I went and looked in her closet and found a couple of board games. I laid the the games out in front of her.

"Which one"

"None" she said laying down

I sucked my teeth and pulled out some bud and started to roll a blunt.

"This is what you need" I said lighting it and taking a pull I passed it to her and she shook her head.

"No Rodriquez" she said turning her head

"Please for mee" I begged

After resisting for a while she finally took it from my hands and took a pull. She immediately started to cough.

"Take it easy" I said patting her back

She slowly took another pull and blew the smoke out. We were in the middle of our third blunt when she smiled creepily at me.

"What" I laughed

"Let's play twister" she smiled

She rolled off the bed and started to set up twister. I walked to her surround sound system and plugged in my phone. "Hot nigga" started to play