IDGAF

Alexa P.O.V;

I watched as Rodriguez left the house my mouth stood wide open at the fact that he called me one of his hoes.  I slammed the door and went to go pickup my phone. My front screen was completely destroyed. I couldn't even turn my phone on. I sighed in frustration. I put on my sneakers grabbed a sweater and my keys and went to go get a new phone. I needed the fresh air so I decided to walk. I thought about everything that happened with Rodriguez. I only acted that way because I didn't want him thinking this was a routine. I'm his house keeper and that's what I'll stay, but I can't deny that I felt something different when we were having sex. I felt comfortable with him like we were meant to do it. I couldn't have him even if I wanted to because I swore to myself that I would not catch feelings for someone like him . . . . . . I had gotten to T-mobile and did the whole process to change my phone I was lucky because they only had one Iphone 5c, and I had gotten the last one.  I was walking home and decided to make a detour to my favorite pizza shop.

"Hey Lexa! The usual ?" Juan yelled

"I didn't even fully come into the shop yet" I laughed

"But I already knew it was you so what you want the usual?" Juan asked

"Yeah I'll take the usual" I said

"To stay or to go ?"

"To stay"

I walked to my usual table and sat down , I pulled out my phone I was on instagram when my phone rang.

"What do you want ?" I said rudely

"You.. where are you right now ?"

"Juan's pizza place" I said hoping he wasn't on his way here

He hung up and I had gotten my lasagna and my garlic knots and ate. I was in mid eating when the door opened and Cameron grabbed my hand pulling me to the bathroom. He showered me with rough kisses

"I'm sorry , I'm sorry" he said after each kiss

"N-No stop we're over" I said pushing him off of me

I practically ran to get my food I yelled "bye" to juan and quickly got out of there.

"FUCK !" I screamed tears falling down my face

Why did I pick up the phone ? I knew he was drunk I heard yelling behind me

"L-Lexa wait" Cameron slurred behind me

Cameron caught up pretty fast and grabbed my arm

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO WAIT !" he screamed pushing me up against a car

Cameron's breath reeked of alcohol his grip on my arms tightened.

"Lexa listen to me" he screamed

I moved trying to get out of his grasp but he suddenly did something I thought he would never do his hand raised and he hit me. I felt the blood leave my lip a tear left my eye. Cameron suddenly let me go shocked that he himself just hit me he backed up.

"I-I'm sorry I'm so sorry...if you would just listen to me" he tried to explain

"N-No! Cameron every time I listen and I disagree you get angry and do things like this!" I screamed at him pointing to my lip.

"I-I'm sorry" he whispered

I walked away quickly just wanting to get home, once I had gotten home I gotten into the shower and washed my body. I hopped out of the shower and changed I braided my hair and went to sleep dreading that I had to see Rodriguez tomorrow...............

I slapped my alarm off of my dresser and got up I went into the bathroom did my hygiene thing and put on a pair of sweats and black shirt, I put on some pink socks and slipped on some adidas slippers and grabbed my bag and headed to Rodriguez's house. I parked my car and used my spare key to get into the house. I opened the door and music was blasted I couldn't even hear myself think. I put my hair up and went to get the cleaning supplies. I turned down the music and heard moaning and screaming. I put my headphones in my ears and began sweeping. I was putting the garbage away when Rodriguez came downstairs. I looked up and his eyes were already on me he bit his lip like he was going to say something but someone came downstairs.

"Que baby I have to go but I'll call you later okay?" the girl said walking out the door

Fuck! We were alone and he was shirtless talk about awkward...

"What happened to your face?" Rodriguez said

"Nothing..." I said washing the dishes

"You're lying" he said I heard his footsteps coming close to me

"Whatever..." I said hoping he would leave me alone

"It's not whatever did someone hit you?" he said his voice slightly raised

He was officially standing right next to me, looking into my soul

"Look at me" he said slightly irritated

I finished the dishes and tried to doge him but he grabbed my arm.

"Look you and I we have no relationship what so ever we fucked twice and that was it you don't have to worry about me I can handle myself" I said irritated

I tried to yank my hand back from him but I failed miserably.

"Who hit you?" he said completely ignoring what I just said

"My ex" I said giving up

"Name?" he said sternly

"Cameron" I sighed

Rodriguez lifted my head and rubbed the cut on my face I winced and he suddenly let me go and went upstairs without saying a word. I finished everything that I was supposed to do and went home. I got home and decided to take a nap I really needed one right now. My phone vibrated signaling I had a text

Que

"Come to the warehouse on 12thstreet"

I don't know why he wanted me to meet him at a warehouse we aren't even on speaking terms I sighed and put on my slippers grabbed my keys and my phone and went to meet Rodriguez. It was dark outside when I had gotten to the warehouse. It was small but it looked bigger inside. It was dimly lit when I went inside.

"Hello..." I said walking through

I walked and seen the worse sight anyone could've ever seen. Cameron was tied up blood dripping from almost everywhere on his face. There were people surrounding him and one of them looked familiar. I ran to Cameron and dropped to my knees.

"C-Cam!" I screamed trying to untie him from the chair

My fingers trembled but I had finally untied Cameron he fell into me like dead weight.

"I-I'm sorry I-I'm so so sorry" he cried into me

"Tell her everything you told me" a familiar voice said from behind me

I helped cam sit up and turned around to Rodriguez I looked at him with so much anger and hate how could you do this to someone even if Cameron did hit me he didn't deserve this nobody did.

"I have a baby mother and two sons ..." he stuttered

"I haven't been faithful during our past relationship I've cheated countless times...you were honestly just a side chick" he continued

"I cheated on you too... only twice though with him" I whispered pointing to Rodriguez

Rodriguez smiled I'd gotten up and left with no words for anyone I just wanted to sleep that was it, just sleep forever and never wake up. I went home turned off my phone grabbed a bunch of munchies turned on Netflix and chose to watch my favorite movie "Aladdin". I thought about everything that just went down and I honestly didn't care if Cameron lived or died...I know it seems pretty fucked up but hey that's life... I fell asleep in the beginning of the sequel to "Aladdin".......