How I Met Zach

I go by my middle name in my dreams for some reason... yeah. it's Madelyn by the way.

"REBECCA WE HAVE TO GO. NOW" I shouted through our shared apartment. "I'M COMING" She yelled back. She ran downstairs. "how do I look?" She asked "GREAT. COME ON LET'S GO" I ran out of the building and got in my car. "LA has gotten prettier since we moved here don't ya' think?" Becca said. "eh" I mumbled. We.. welldrove to the concert. there weren't that many people because it was just a little show. And it was in the middle of a school day.

"I got backstage passes, not sure I wanna go now" Becca mumbled. "Rebecca, you've been crushing on Daniel for years now. You've been to EVERY show in Tennessee AND LA. You've talked to him at all of which. you're practically bestfriends. you even have his number." Speaking of which. "He just asked if we want to come backstage." She said. "We're going. I've never met any of them coz I'm dead broke." I said. "says the one with a 2020 Corvette" She mumbled. "that's exactly why I'm broke" I held the door open for her.

I didn't do anything but sit on my phone. "show time boys." Jon said. We left the room, I didn't really look up, Rebecca just asked me to come with her. We sat in the front row and they started singing. The stage was just like a little church stage, it wasn't some big stadium stage. One of the boys stepped off the stage and walked down the isle. "he's hot" I mumbled so only I could here. He had chocolate brown hair, light brown eyes, tall, good style.

this is what he looks like

that underbite was hot. He gets back to the front and walks up to me. I smile and blush a little 

"but you look, you look so perfect dancing next to me, I wish the sun would look the other way" he sang. someone else started singing and the boy grabbed my hand, squeezed it, took his mic down and said, "I'm Zach" He smiled and started singing again and walked away, releasing my hand. I looked at my hands... "I'm never washing my hands ever again." I told Becca. "you're crushing" I blushed like crazy.

After the show, I saw Zach again. I waved and he ran up to me and Rebecca. She nudged me and walked away to talk to Daniel. "I hate you" I mumbled to Rebecca. She smirked and walked away. "never got your name" Zach said walking up to me. "I'm Madelyn." I blushed. "call me Maddie" I finished. "well, Maddie" he said seductively. "I think your cute" he blushed. "thank you" I smiled.

"YO! MADDIE! WE GOTTA GO SOON" Becca said ruining the moment. I felt a kiss on my cheek, I turned and saw Zach smile and walk away. "I only said that to see what he'd d-" "I'm in love" I blurted.

we walked around until Daniel met mine and Becca's eyes. "go on, I'll go find Zach I guess" I said. "Well, you won't have to do much finding" I hear someone behind me. Before I could move or even say anything, I feel arms wrap around me, picking me up. "ew Zach you're all sweaty" I laughed. "good" he smirked. He's stronger than he looks, he picked me up and turned me around. I put my hands on his chest trying to push away. He shook his head all over me. Causing sweat to get on me. "I hate you" I smiled. "You know you love me" he smirked. "I know I do" he said putting me down

I tried to do something but all I could do was stand there starring into his lust filled eyes. He started to lean in, and I didn't wait. I pulled him close to me and kissed him. I pulled away and pressed our foreheads together. "you're too cute" I smiled.

( use your imagination )

that was my dream. we started dating... you know the drill :)

peace friends