Unknown People

So, I had a panic attack last night. I fell asleep in the middle of it. And this is what I dreamt about. Their names and everything is private. But here are what we're going to call them. Grandfather-Max. Grandmother-Alisa Mom-Karly Dad-Jose Uncle 1-Brock Uncle 2-Camryn Uncle 3-Trevor Oldest Son-Timothy Second oldest-Mya Third oldest-Scott Fourth Oldest-Jax Second youngest-Chase Youngest-Finley

so, I had a dream about people I haven't seen in forever. I really like them, they were always so sweet to me.

 (this is the story I was told) 

They lived at my church, at the building by the church. The dad resigned from our church, so they had to move. While they were moving out, they couldn't come to our church.

 (dream now)

So basically, the day they moved out, we were at church. Their dad's brother's and parents all came from Michigan. They walked down the hill, and I ran out to see them even though I wasn't supposed to. I hugged their third born, "Scott," then the other three youngest. I cried my eyes out and their Uncle, "Brock" *who is a year older than me* had to calm me down. 

Me and him had weird relationship. I'll explain that later. But he calmed me down. Then their mom said "you know not to touch them, right? to much pain on them" I wanted to rage at her for some reason. I told her I had already picked up so of them. She then said. "It's okay if I touch you though" She hugged me and she took me out to eat because I was upset. 

She asked if I wanted her phone, I was still crying my eyes out. I took it, and we listened to some music. We got something to eat. When we got back to the church I just cried and hugged everyone.

Then my alarm went off -_-