Slacking Off

As usual me,Freddy,and Chica stood on the stage not moving a muscle. The guard entered the building and quickly walked over to his little room.

He seemed in a rush but that wasn't very surprising.
The silence of the room bothered me but I got used to it. When the first 30 minutes passed I was the first one to be on the move.

I walked over to the kids
area set with many tables and balloons. It had the stench of rotted food, many things were sprawled out across the floor and I almost tripped over Chica's stupid cupcake while making my way down the hall.

Chica watched as I stumbled around making my way where I needed to go and snickered.
I always wondered why she had to be so rude...What did I ever do to her?

I was caught off-guard by the sound of the camera jittering. Instantly I froze, making sure not to move a muscle.

As I was waiting for the camera to flicker away, I heard someone jump from the stage and move. But I didn't dare look back...what if the guard saw me?

Suddenly the camera turned away.This was my chance,I thought.I quickly walked over near the west hall and stood there waiting for the camera. Right about when I was going to move I heard a noise from behind again...

"Move you dumb bunny..."

I could tell that voice from anywhere, it was Chica. We bumped shoulders as she walked straight past me.

"Oww..." I muttered while rubbing my shoulder.

"Suck it up..." She said while glancing back at me.

I looked down in shame. Yet again... Chica snickered. I decided to stay away from her as much as possible.

I went back to the kids area and looked around. Glancing at the stage I noticed that Freddy had moved too.
Groaning,I sat on the stage alone and looked down at my torn and shredded feet.

"Psssst...pssssst,Bonnie!!"
I looked around for a moment. Maybe it was just my imagination...I thought.
Thats until I heard cackling.

"Booonniiee!! Pssssssttt!!"

I looked around again and noticed the curtains to pirate cove rustling.

"Foxy?" I said while opening to curtains to pirate cove.
Suddenly I was grabbed and dragged into the little cove Foxy called home.

"Hey matey!!" Foxy said while letting me go.

"Jeez..don't do that!! You scared me!!!" I shouted.

Foxy put his metallic claw on my lips and starred at me with worry.

"Shhh they can't know that we're in here...or it would be considered "slacking off." Foxy said while rolling his eyes.

"Slacking off? How so?"

"I don't know! Just ask Freddy...he makes the idiotic rules.Anyways.What do you wanna do?"

"What do you mean?" I asked as I tilted my head.

"Me and you. Some alone time. We don't talk as much as we used to ya know." Foxy said while putting his arm around me.

I blushed as he leaned on me."U-umm...alone time actually sounds nice." I said with a smile.

"Then alone time it is!!" Foxy said as he slammed a board game in front if me.

"This is what you call alone time?" I said while frowning.

"Yeah! What else did you think we were gonna do?" Foxy said while giggling.

There he goes again,I thought. Being a goof is just his true nature... I opened the bored game and grabbed the little bunny plastic figure.

"I'll be this one!"

Foxy grabbed a little pirate plastic figure and cheered ,"I'm always this one!"

We played this puzzle game for about a couple hours. Time slipped my mind, mostly because I was having so much fun. Suddenly the curtains swung open.

Freddy and Chica stood there, their hands on their hips.

"What a surprise...you two slacking off again." Freddy said with anger.

Chica seemed pretty cross herself."Tell them,Freddy..."

Freddy glanced at Chica and continued. "You two...are getting quite out of control.Me and Chica have decided to give you two one more chance to prove yourselves. To prove that you're loyal. But if you screw up again you're going to get scrapped or reprogrammed...We can get others like you. Maybe even better than you perhaps...That is all." Freddy tilted his hat and walked away.

Chica joined him and turned around in a sassy manner and flicked her feathery tail bak and forth.

Me and Foxy starred at each other for a while in shock. "Scrapped and reprogrammed...?" Foxy muttered. I could see the dear in his eyes. He was just as scared as I was.

"It's okay Foxy!! Im sure they were just joking." I said while trying to smile. But I knew they weren't...if me and Foxy didn't step up our game we would be gone forever.