Chapter 10

ōBELL

I woke up with my alram blearing i slammed my hand down on it making it stop, yawning i grabbed my phone and seen jessica texted me 'omg i got a job at the place you work, i am a new model' I smiled and replyed 'thats awesome, see you there to day' I put my phone back down and got ready for work, i dressed in a pure white top and dark red pants with my black knee high boots, I made my way down stairs to see mike on his knees "what happened here?" star walked in and smiled "he has been having coffee at work and lieing to me that he liked my coffee when he didn't" i laughed and shook my head "so what do you have him doing?" she looked at me and smiled "he has the punishment of........No sex for a week" mike jumped up and yelled "what that's not fair" she ignored him and cooked my breakefest.

after I finished eating and mike complaing the whole time, mike and I got into the car and started our drive to work "did you know jessica is starting work with us today?"i asked as i looked at him he nodded "yes, she is my new model, you know star wont let just anyone be my model" i smiled, it was true star hated him working with models she when ever he needed a new model they had to meet her first. But if jess is working with him it wont matter as jess is star's sister, but was my best friend before star and mike met, jess and i went to the same school we helpped each other when it came to the bullies, you see jess and star and the daughters on the god and when jess started to hung out with me the other angels started to turn on her but when her sister turned out to be my brothers mate they all shut up and delt with me being around them, the angels may seem nice to other people but are bitches they can be worse then demons and thats saying something since demons kill people for the hell of it.

We made it to the office i hopped out of the car and seen jess walking to the stairs "JESS!" I yelled and run over to her and hugged her  "hey, Bell how you been" she hugged me back and looked behind me "morning mike" she smiled mike looked at her and pulled her into a hug "i havent seen you in years, but now we work together im going to have to get used to seeing your ugly mug around here" he smiled jess punched his arm "yer you better get used to it" she laughed and pulled back "lets go then" we all made it to the office when jess gasped and looked at me "OMG!" she yelled "what?" i looked at her confused "she is back" jess muttered i froze "what, no she left for good" jess looked behind me to see ivy the angel slut kissing jason, my demon sided wanted to kill her but my angle sided smiled thinking she got out of dating him and mating with him "oh thank you god" i muttered making every one in the room look at me jason's eyes widen when he seen me i hugged jess "do you know what this means?" she just looked at me like i lost it.

Mike smirked i turned and looked at him he walked over to me "you know you can't brake the mark, sis, but you can make him suffer" he whispered only so i could here "I am going to take max up on the offer as well brother" mike smiled and laughed "what you and max gonna have some fun, if so use potction" i gasped and jason snarled "i never use protection with him" i smiled "you have unportected sex?" he yelled trying not to laugh i smiled and walked to my office as soon as i sat down jason called and told me to get to his office, sighing i stood up and walked into his office and ivy sat on his lap and looked at me smirking "yes, jason?" he looked at me angryly then told ivy to leave she looked angry but did as she said, as soon as she shut the door i was pushed up against the wall "your mine, you know that" i rolled my eyes at him "and yet it's ok for you to kiss another girl" i asked he smirked "jealous?" i scoffed "no, remember i am having fun time with max after work" i lied Jason snarled and kissed my mark "see this mark tells every one your mine" he smiled

I snarled and kicked jason in the balls "i will never be yours" he fell to the ground holding his ball and groaning in pain, laughing i cruched down to his level "now, i am my own person, if you want me as your mate you have to do something that shows me you love me" i stood back up and walked back to my office, sittinf down i closed my eyes wth a sigh "hey bell?" i heard jess ask, i opened my left eye and seen her walk in "hey jess, what's up?" i asked as i opened my other eye "i found my mate and he's a demon" i smiled at her "that's great isn't it?" i asked she shook her head "dad said that if i have a demon mate i will be kicked out" i growled "how dear he do that, your his baby girl" she wiped a tear away "it's cuz star has a demon mate" i sighed and stood up and hugged her "i'm here for you no matter what, you can even live with me, i will make a nice little house for you in my room and you will live there" she laughed "thank you bell" she hugged me back before she walked out, letting me get back to work.

 --------―――――A/N---------――――――                                

sorry i havent updated in a while been busy with another book but i have been slowly working on this book, I will update as soon as i can.