Chapter 2

Jason pro

I woke up to my alarm ringing i groaned and slammed my hand down on it, braking it damn it, I stood up and looked over to see the chick i slept with last night pasted out and snoring, groaning she woke up and smiled "morning baby, wanna go for another round before work?" that didn't seem like a bad idea "sure, stand up" she grinned and as soon as she stood up i pushed her in to the wall, lifting her up she wrapped her legs around my waist, i slammed into her making her scream out in pain, then it slowly turned in to moans of pleasure "Jason, oh yes" i started to go faster and faster, i kissed down her neck to her shoulder making her moan, granting i moved her from the wall on to the bed, i pulled out of her and fliped her on to her belly "hands and knees" as soon as she did i slammed into her from behind "fuck" i hissed trying to make it look like i was in-joying my self, i released and pulled out of her before she could even come "get dress, and get out of here" she nodded and picked up her cloths and got dressed and left.

I had a shower and dressed in to my black skinny jeans and v-neck, i made my way down stairs and walked to the kitchen and pulled out a blood bag from the fridge and drank it dry, After that i picked up my keys and made my way to work, i parked and made my way up to my office, all the girls and some of the guys all stared at me with lust in their eyes, except out but i didn't pay attention to her and made my way to my office. I got an e-mail letting me know i had a meeting today a lunch, great. I made my self a cup of tea and added blood to it, slowly drinking it I looked over the models and seen i needed a new model by Friday, i looked at my computer to see what day it was Thursday crap. I called in Max my trusted friend to help find a model "use the new receptionist, she is one of the hottest girl here" i nodded and told him to let her know but to tell her till tomorrow.

Once he left I looked out the window and growled I hate it around here it's boring, but i wont leave, it's my home i'd feel like a part of me is missing if i left, i looked at my phone to see it was time to go home, i made my way down to the car pack just to see the girl i had with me this morning running away i looked over to see where she ran from to see mike and someone else get in his car she looked happy while he look proud. I got in my car and drove home i opened the fridge to get some blood only to see i had none left, it's time to hunt. i made my way out side i walked to the Forest and started my hunt, my horns grew as well as my wings and tail, i ran around looking for my pray, I seen a deer grazing in peace, 'wired they are never this peaceful' i ran towards it biting down on its neck, i drained its blood I licked my lips clean from the blood and walked off, i made my way to a meadow to see a girl laying down on the ground, her eyes snapped open like she knew i was there, she slowly stood up with Grace, that's when i knew she was an angel I smirked and watched her 'I wounder what she is doing out here' i stepped closer to her still smirking "angel" i scoffed "you don't seem like an angel" and it was true she looked different to what angels really look like "i'm and angel but i can be bad it i want to" she smiled and looked up to the sky "well, I'm off demon" she turned an ran.

i returned back home and couldn't stop thinking about her she was beauti- NO!, i shook my head to get rid of the thought and made my way up to the bathroom, i shut the door and started to strip down I then turned on the shower so it was burning hot i then hopped into the shower thinking about the angel that I seen in the meadow, her short blond hair glowed in the evening sun, her slightly tan skin also grlowed making it look darker, she looked like the girl that was with mike in the car pack, is she with mike? i growled at the thourght of her with him. I shook my head getting rid of the idea mike is married i seen photos of his wife, and they are happy together, right?. i hopped out of the shower and got dressed in my black silk boxers i walked over to my bed and laid down and fell asleep, making a promise that i will find that girl if it's the last thing i do.

_____________________ The next morning ____________________

I woke up to my demon growling 'what?' I snapped 'hungry, blood' he growled, sighing i stood up and walked down to the kitchen and pulled out the blood bags and drank to off them dry but nothing seemed to fill my thirst, i walked back up to my room and got dressed, in my black skinny jeans and v-neck and dress shoes, once dress i grabbed my keys and made my way to work, once at work i sat down in my office to see max walking in to my office "yes?" i asked as i looked up at him "The new girl who you want to be the model for a while did you want to see her?" he looked up from his phone as he spoke then looked back down "sure" he nodded and walked back out of the next time he walked in he was with the girl that i seen in the meadow, she looked at me and narrowed her eyes "it's you" i smirked and looked in her eyes 'MATE, MATE' Vlad growled (his demon) out, my eyes widen as did her "Fuck" she hissed "so, what did you want?" she asked not looking at me.

snarling i looked to ward max "leave, i need to talk to her my self" max nodded and left, as for my mate she looked scared, as she should be "so, the angel is my mate" i moved towards her and stroked her check sending sparks up my arm, i had to fight my demon from taking over and mating with her right then and there, tho what she was wearing was making it hard as well, she is wearing a short dress that was tight enough that you could see all her curves, licking my lips i imaged her naked and bent over my desk moaning my name, i could feel my pants tighten as my erection rubbed against the zipper she cleared her throat "um, you have um a problem" she muttered shyly i looked to where she was pointing and noticed my very noticeable bulge in my pants "do you wanna fix it for me?" i asked in a cocky tone and she slapped me across the face, wait she slapped me "what the fuck" i growled at her "i am not a slut, i will not do anything with you" with that she walked out of the office