Chapter 7

JASON

Bell walked out of my office, i went and sat down at my desk as there was no way in hell i was walking out of this office with my ragging boner, i don't understand tho, I love to torucher the girls, but what bell did turned me on so much, i slowly unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock, i started to jerk off thinking of bell did to me, the way she looked when she chained me up and the way she tourchered me was hot, i was pissed and so was vlad he was that angry that he took over, 'she will pay for what she did, yes it turned us on but i'm the one in charge not her' I sighed 'she is a demon as well' he growled and shut me out, I started to pant and groan as I increresd the speed I grunted and came all over my hand "Bell" i moaned her name. I fixed my self up and cleaned my hand, zipping up my pants and made my way out of the office had to go see my dad and ask him about this angle as my mate.

I made my way to the portal, i seen max doing his potrols "Jason" he nodded, I nodded back as i walked threw the portal i walked into the thrown room and seen dad and Miles sitting there "dad" i greeted him and sat nex to him "hello son" Miles looked at his phone and broke down laughing then showed dad and he started to laugh "what?" dad looked at me "bell just texted her dad what she did to you" i growled "not funny, what can i do, my demon wants to dominate her, but her demon wont allow me too, she wants to dominate me and she did that already" i gumbled "yeah must of been a pain in the butt" miles said while laughing and dad joined him i narrowed my eyes and growled "i cant beleive she told you" miles smiled at me "yeah, you must of been left hanging" I huffed and walked to my room I laid on my bed thinking of the last time Bell was here.

FLASH BACK

Bell walked in to the thrown room in a bright white dress and black knee high boots and a teddy bear in her right hand "aww, look at bell hold a teddy bear" i just looked at me and stuck her tongue out at me "you know carrying a bear make you look like a baby" she just shurgged and pushed past me "this is why your mother makes you live with your dad at times, she is disapointed that her daurghter is weak and powerless, she hopes your dad and toughen you up, but your weak and always will be" i yelled at her she just ignored me and kept walking off, I followed her with out her knowing "yes, i know he just doesn't get me.........i know" she spoke i frown who is talking too. She walked into the room where all the souls stay "do you think she is in here?" she asked someone "ok, i trust you" she muttered, she walked down down the isle of souls then stopped at a girls soul, she looked about 12, bell moved her hand and placed it on the glass "I miss you kelly" she muttered "yes i know she can't hear me" she yelled and moved the bear to her face and snarled "don't say that". She is talking to the bear, weired.

Bell started to walk back this way i used my speed and ran out of the room, i went and seen my dad and asked is it normal for angels or demons to talk to stuff animals he told me i should see someone if i am starting to talk to stuff animals, i walked to bells room and opened the door to see you fast alseep i walked over to her bed and pulled the teddy bear from under her arms, she turned and muttered "darron" her hadn moved around her bed looking for her bear, I ran out of her room and back too my room i placed the bear on my bed and looked at it "why was she speaking to you as if you could reply back to her" i muttered, I sat there the whole night watching the fucking bear and nothing. I wanted to make bell angry so I ripped the bear to peices the door opened I turned to see bell walk into my room her eyes widen and tears started to form in her eyes "why?" she chocked back a sob, i just smirked and shurgged, she frowned and her eyes started to turn black she lundged at me and started to chock me "your a jerk, i hate you. I will never forgive you for this" she yelled and moved off me and ran over to my plaster devil my mother gave me before she died "bell what are you doing?" i asked and slowly made my way to her "braking something you love" my eyes widen "no bell my mum gave me that, you know she is dead" she smirked "so, you broke what me dead best friend gave me so i think its fair" i jumped at her as she threw it on to the floor braking it.

my dad and miles ran into my room and seen what happened "Bell why did you do that?" miles asked "he ripped my bear apart" she snalred at me "jason your mother and I didn't rasie you like that" my dad spoke and looked at me disaponted before i could speake up bell yelled at me "I'll hate you, i will never come back here, the only time i'll come back is when you are no longer here" and with that she ran out of the room and went back to her mother's the only word we got from her was a letter to her dad or my dad, that was 200 years ago.