For a 15 year old, it was quite a feat, considering that it hasn't been long since you started to play your role as Nana's potential successor. You gained your supporters in the Osaka faction.

The other minor yakuza families that are under Benzaiten has also have your backing. And Toshinori doesn't have it, because he had a hard time dealing with those families who already sided you. Toshinori isn't someone that can be considered as a biological family or relative that is why he will have a hard time pleasing the elders to become the leader, unlike you.

Elders and higher ups of Benzaiten basically treats you like a princess at that point. Not only because you are Nana's daughter, but also because of the things you proved to them in the span of 7 years of training.

You were confident, and that was one factors making people consider you as the adequate person to follow Nana's footstep.

Nana's little cub. That's what they usually refer to you as they were reminded that you were just like Nana.

For the past years, you and Dabi were the best duo out there. You went to school together in the morning, and train in the evening. As soon as Nana took him in as a member of Benzaiten, you and Dabi were inseparable. You treated each other as siblings, even though your ranks aren't in the same position.

You let the cold wind pass to your cheeks. It was already nearing winter in Osaka, making the place more colder than it was before. Your eyes glanced over the horizon, watching the sun set from the pier.

You glanced down at the person you're stepping on before you sighed and finally taking your feet off. Your shoe left a mark on his face but you didn't care about that. He was unconscious after all.

"Oi, Dabi." You called out to Dabi while he was busy smoking, "I told you, you can get cancer from smoking! You can't die unless I say so!"

A vein protruded from your temples as you stole Dabi's cigarette from him before throwing it on the ocean. Dabi, who was already pissed, slung his arms around your neck as he began to choke you.

"Do you know I bought that shit with my salary, haaaah?!" Dabi whined as he placed you on a headlock, "yet you threw it?! Do you have a death wish do you now, brat?!"

You scowled as you elbowed his side, making him grunt as he let you go, "don't call me a brat, we're literally the same age, stupid! your hair is weird! You friggin sea urchin!" you and Dabi began to play fighting against each other but not literally hitting each other—just your hands slapping each other while leaning back like how kids fight.

"Oh yeah?! Well atleast I don't sleep with two feet up in the air! And I don't get my asses whopped every time I sparred with Aizawa!" Dabi retaliated back at you.

"WHY YOU----"

"Alright, alright, you two should stop already. You guys aren't 5 anymore, geez." You felt a hand cover your face and Dabi's and moved you two away from each other.

You pouted as you glanced at the person who separated you and Dabi before you spoke while pointing at Dabi, "you got lucky because Shinso is here!"

"Oh yeah? Why don't we go at it? Shinso hold my purse." Dabi tried to raise his fist in the air as he challenged you.