The deafeningly loud music blared through the speakers as the intense bass thumped in time with Ara's heartbeat, filling her from head to toe with the music. Pushing through sweaty bodies grinding against each other, and jumping like Tic-Tacs being shaken in a box. Over the roar of music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard as the couple made their way towards the bar.

"I still don't like you wearing that....These fuckers have their eyes all over you."
"Let them, it's not like they're going to get a piece of this, and besides we need to fit in."
Ara replied, a flirty giggle leaving her lips as she looped her hands around Jimin's neck, leaning in to lightly peck his plump lips, making it clear to the slutty looks he was receiving that he belonged to her.

He placed his hands on her waist, pulling her closer until the sides of their hips were touching.

Taking their seats on the bar stools, Ara's eyes scan everybody sitting there. She knew this was a fancy place and many local celebrities would make an appearance here, hence the high end attire that most of the people were wearing.

She saw how the women present eyed Jimin, licking their lips and giggling with their friends. The bartender walks up to them, bowing before asking,
"What would you like to have today?"
"Two Bacardi Breezers please."
Ara says with no hesitation as Jimin eyes her in suspicion.
"Are you craz-"
"Fine, one Bacardi Breezer."
She pleads to him with a pout.

"We're not here to get drunk Ara, focus on what we came for." 

Jimin says in a low voice with a tinge of agitation in it.

"One Bacardi Breezer please."
She said, ignoring Jimin's statement and the bartender nods.
"You're incredibly stubborn, just like how you were in highschool. Haven't changed a bit."
He hissed at Ara, face contorting to one of frustration.

She leans on the bar, her auburn hair falling down her bare shoulders. She lolled her head to one side and pushed out her red lips in a pout, eyes fixed on the marble counter as she drew imaginary patterns on it with her index finger. She didn't like Jimin speaking to her like that, and it reminded her of the numerous arguments they had in the initial stages of their relationship.

Sighing out, she pushed the drink that was now placed in front of her away, slumping down onto the table and letting out a muffled whine.

"Not drinking?"

He asked, edging his stool closer to her as she huffed out and got up from her position. He felt a sting to his heart as he noticed her change in demeanor.

Was I too harsh?
She whined out, the pout that was on her deepening, which caused Jimin to lightly chuckle at how adorable she looked even if she wore the sexiest outfit she owned.

Clasping his hands around her arms, he got up pulling her up with him in the process.
"Fine.. you can have one drink only."
Like a child receiving a lollipop, her face lit up as she sat back down on the stool, sipping from the glass as she threw her head back with a sigh.
"Oh my precious Bacardi, it's been so long!"
She says, lifting the glass to her lips, taking another gulp of the drink.

Jimin looks at her stunned, as Ara swirls the drink in the glass and he wonders just how often she and his boss had been hanging out.
He eyed the people on the dance floor, closely looking for anything that could help him get a clue. Taking a sip out of the drink in his hand. He broke out of his trance when he saw a body moving towards him, well more so towards the bar. He watched as the woman's slender legs carried her over to the bartender, who she threw a flirty wink at. Sliding into the seat next to him, she leans onto the counter, her bare neck on display as she bends down a little, exposing her innerwear.

Jimin gulps at the sight, immediately turning away and scolding himself for even thinking of staring at another woman while Ara was right next to him.

"One Black Pearl please."
She said, voice soft and seductive, which caused Jimin to choke on his spit gaining the attention of the woman and his girlfriend.

What the- Black Pearl?! I remember passing out after 5 shots of those some time ago.
The bold demeanor of this woman astonished him and he guessed she was a heavy drinker. Ms. Pretty legs looked back at him, as she put on a fake worried face.

"You alright?"
"I-i yeah, I'm alright."
"Don't choke next time okay?"
she said with a soft giggle, grabbing her drink and patting his shoulder as she walked away but not before sending him the same flirty wink she sent to the bartender.

"What was that about?"
Ara asked, furrowing her eyebrows in accusation.
"What was what about?"
"That!"
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
He said, rolling his eyes before turning his head to the bartender and signaling him to come over.

"I'll have a Black Pearl too please."
"Seriously?"
A frustrated groan left his lips as he turned his head back to Ara, lifting his eyebrows up mockingly.
"What's your problem?"
His tone sounded irritated, but his eyes secretly searched the crowd to find the woman again.

"Don't give me that bullshit! You know exactly what you just did."
"I did nothing."
"Yes, you did! I saw the way you looked at her!"
Ara snapped back.

"I think you're overreacting."
His lip slightly twitched in annoyance when he saw Ara's eyes widen in rage.
"Is this what you do? Just go around looking at other women? And then come home and tell me you're not?!"
The alcohol running through her blood, now corrupting her judgment as she raised her voice, not thinking about the words that left her mouth with ease.

Hearing her accusatory tone he harshly smacked his hand on the bar table, wincing slightly at the noise of clanging glass it then created.
"Excuse me-"
"What? Are you going to say I'm wrong? That you didn't look at her the way?"
"Yes! You're drunk Ara, now please shut up and let me do my job."
"Fine I'll let you do your job in peace! I'm leaving."

Ara gritted out, the alcohol coursing through her system already getting to her as she swayed a little she stood up, standing still till she gained balance and turning around, stomping towards the exit.
"Oh and how will you go back to the hotel?"

He asked mockingly, smirking a little when he thought he won. Jimin wasn't the heaviest drinker, and the strong drink he just had, definitely had an effect on him as he blurted out words that popped into his half-awake mind.

"I'll take a cab. Don't expect me to talk to you when you come back."

"I wouldn't want your annoying ass talking to me anyway."

He watched as you turned back and started storming back at him, nose flared and posture upright to give him a piece of your mind, but was left surprised when you abruptly stopped, flipped him off and then resumed your walk to the exit.

Ara reached the exit and rested her palms on the door as she felt her head spin, the colours of everything around her blurring and whizzing. She leans on the wall, waiting for her mind to get back to normal. As soon as she gains balance once again, she turns around to catch a glimpse of Jimin slumped over the counter of the bar, drawing patterns on the marble just like she was earlier.

Without thinking twice, she steps out of the club with two escorts that stay alongside her. They call for a cab and when it arrives, she stumbles into the backseat as she tells the driver her address and the car finally starts moving. She leans her head against the glass window, closing her eyes instead of looking at the passing objects in fear that her mind might fail her this time.

This was a deja-vu, the fights, the unmeant words thrown at each other. They knew they didn't mean what they said because their minds were taken over by the alcohol, numbing it of all rational thinking and logic. But Ara felt a sting pierce her chest, as the dark thoughts that entered her head a long time ago, began to resurface.

Am I enough?