~08~

🔞Warning⚠: Mature Content Ahead

Ara fell backwards, landing on the bed with a soft bounce and her hair splayed all over the black sheets. Her hands tightly held onto Jimin's shirt as he hovered over her, his lips trailing soft kisses down her neck, occasionally biting and sucking but careful not to hurt her as he painted her neck red. Her hands slowly mapped out the width of his hard chest, over his broad shoulders and clutched onto his soft hair, making him part his lips and let out a breathy moan.

Her touch felt like heaven on his skin, and he wanted nothing more than to drown himself in her, he couldn't think straight and the only thing he could think of was Ara and how she felt underneath him, how her moans made his eyes roll back in bliss and how fucking gorgeous she looked with his marks all over her skin.

He couldn't help but dive back in to capture her lips in his, sweet nothings spilling from his mouth every time their lips disconnected. He could feel her hands tug harshly at his hair as she whimpered into his mouth, her nails slightly digging into his scalp but he was quick to brush it off.

Ara could feel him press her down into the bed, his body heavy on hers and she was quick to push him away, a confused frown framed Jimin's face before it was replaced with a smug smirk when she took his place on top and straddled his waist. Her skirt had ridden up from her actions and Jimin could see the black lace she wore underneath, his pupils dilating at the sight.

Her fingers frantically unbuttoned his shirt as she tried to pry the stupid material off of him to reveal more of his body, desperately wanting to run her fingers along his bare skin and feel the prominent muscles he had hidden inside.

"You're very impatient," he growled, quickly flipping the two of them over so he was on top again, pinning her hands beside her head as she hissed in disapproval, wanting him naked that very second.

"Come on baby, you need to wait a little," he teased, making her scoff and smirk, leaning up to brush her lips against his as she whispered, "Don't tease me, or you won't get to see me naked for a whole month."

Jimin's eyes widened at her statement, his fingers immediately starting to pop the buttons open to his shirt, Ara almost drooling at the sight of his chest as she resisted the urge to run her tongue up the contours of his body.

Jimin could feel her eyes on him as he shrugged the material off, purposely flexing his biceps to rile her up more. He hovered back over her again, letting her feel him up as he hooked an arm below her waist to lift her up and onto his lap, his lips eagerly meeting hers again halfway.

The room felt too hot and stuffy, their clammy bodies uncomfortably sticking together which made Ara hastily try to remove her top, Jimin frantically trying to quicken the process as both their hands clashed together trying to remove the goddamn cloth, their lips never leaving each other making the process harder and slower than it should be.

"STOP TRYING TO REMOVE IT YOU'RE MAKING IT HARDER TO TAKE OFF!"

"I WAS ALREADY TRYING TO TAKE IT OFF! I JUST WANT TO SEE YOUR TITS FOR FUCKS SAKE!"

Ara huffed as she finally got her shirt off, throwing it at Jimin's face but he was quick to dodge it, his eyes already set on her lace clad breasts, his breath short and he softly whispered out, "You have the best tits in the fucking world."