A night out (2)

He's bad at dancing... really bad at dancing. Dokjas' moves were terrible not only was his rhythm bad but he threw his arms around like a mad man. Everyone on the dance floor had create a circle around him giving him about an arms length of distance, in fear that he'd accidentally hit them.

Although Jonghyuk, seolhwa, heewon and Hyunsung didn't take much notice, jihye and the others were deeply embarrassed and avoided looking in dokjas' direction, i would've done the same if i hadn't asked him to dance.

I stood back and watched him for bit thinking 'how am i suppose to dance with this?' But i suppose i should've seen this coming, after all dokja wasn't the type to dance or do anything before the scenarios. I took in a deep breathe and let it all out before slowly approaching the wild dokja.

He was always lonely, always waiting for the next chapter of ways of survival to keep him going he was always a pitiful creature who had to be saved, so i shall save him again. I grabbed dokja from behind and turned his body towards me.

I put my hands on his shoulders and let out a big sigh.

"You're a terrible dancer"

I could see a look of embarrassment on his face. I grabbed both of dokjas' hands and wrapped them around my waist and wrapped mine around his neck and began rocking side to side. We rocked for a few minutes, staring at each other without saying anything before i decided to opened my mouth.

"Shouldn't you be more nervous when dancing with a pretty woman such as myself?" I jokingly asked

Dokja let off a small laugh before replying "We did survive the scenarios so i should be able to handle this much"

We both laughed for a while before dokja pointed out seolhwa and Jonghyuk at the bar "what do you think they're talking about?" He asked

"Maybe she's calling him out for being a sooty bastard"

We let out some more laughs before i pointed towards Jihye on the dance floor with sangah and hayoung hyping her up. I looked up towrds the VIP room to see uriel and the others being escorted out by security. It was the first time in a long time that I've been happy and all that time pretending to be happy so we could move on seemed so far away now.

My gaze slowly returned to dokja, he stood there smiling, enjoying the sights before him, this is probably the happiest i have seen him and i couldn't help but smile. I kept staring at him 'did he always look so handsome?' I thought. He features appeared more clearly than they had ever before, I've always seen dokja but this felt like the only time I've seen his face. I pulled him towards me and moved my face closer to his so i could get a better look.

Dokjas' face turned red as i started at him without saying a word. My eyes zoomed in on all of his features i had noticed before.

Dokja slowly began talking "S-so..."

"Well I'm going to the bar" i quickly said Cutting off dokjas words.

We released each other and both made our way to join jonghyuk and seolhwa. As we got closer we could hear seolhwa laughing while Jonghyuk had a smile on his face.

Hyunsung, heewon, jihye, sangah and hayoung eventually made their way to us and we all began drinking. Everyone started off with light drinks before drinking the heavy stuff. Everyone seemed like amateurs except heewon and Jonghyuk, it wasn't long before jihye and hayoung found themselves tumbling around. Sangah, seolhwa and I stopped drinking to sobre up a bit while Hyunsung and dokja were passed out.

"I think its time to go" Jonghyuk said

Security helped carry everyone to the limousine where our driver waited. Lee sookyoung, dokjas mother was our driver for tonight. Inside the limousine was a train wreck. Jihye and hayoungs' adrenaline was still high and the could barely sit still mean while Hyunsung and dokja were trying their best not to throw up, it was a long and annoying car ride but i was happy to be apart of it.

We had finally arrived home, everyone was slowly emerging from looking like a horde of zombies, seolhwa although more sobre than jihye and hayoung was still umable to walk straight in her heels, Jonghyuk placed his hands on her shoulders to make sure she wouldn't fall over and said "I'll take her to her room"

Sangah and sookyoung had decided to take jihye and hayoung while heewon took Hyunsung back to his room, leaving me with dokja. I was still a bit tipsy so my balance but i still threw dokja on my back and proceeded to walk.

"If you vomit on me, I'll kill you!"

After a while i had finally made it to dokjas room. The room was dark with the only light coming from the moon shining through his window. Dokja had a king size bed all to himself so i threw his body on his bed, only his upper half made it while his legs dangled of the bed. His body slowly began sliding down the mattress so i grabbed him from behind and dragged him into the centre of the bed.

I layed down next to him exhausted after all that just happened

"I'm sorry" dokja said quietly

"It's alright, at least you didn't vomit on me" i replied

"No... I'm sorry for... leaving you... and for the 13 years"

He hadn't apologized for those things yet so maybe that's why i was avoiding him. I didn't know how to reply, i turned my head and could see dokjas eyes tearing up. My lips began bobbing up and down and eventually tears came down my face.

I could only let out a soft "idiot"

I shifted my body over to him and layed my head on his chest, i could hear the sounds of him breathing and the sound of his heart rate speeding up. We layed there saying nothing for a long time, i had lost track of time and didn't want to pull out my phone. My head rested comfortably on his chest and i didn't want to move, we could hear the commotion of jihye and hayoung outside but we didn't move. The rhythm of his breathing and heartbeat slowed down after a while and eventually returned to normal, he was no longer nervous and i was no longer crying.

"I'm writing a new webnovel... You're gonna read it, right?" I softly asked

"Yeah, after all you're writing saved me"

I looked up at his face and he looked down on mine... i can see it all clearly now. I looked down and readjusted my head into a comfortable position and smiled, It wasn't long till we fell asleep like this.