Bonus

+
[Side scenario #??? - Wedding]

Category: Side

Difficulty: ?

Clear Conditions: Get married to Kim Dokja

Time: No limit

Compensation: Married

Failure: Run away bride

+

Weeks had past since the ferris wheel incident and Dokja had proposed to me, in an awkward yet charming dokja way. I decided that i had enough of being stuck in my room all day and decided to head out.

I stepped in the hallway of the mansion and could see everyone rushing around, gilyoung and yoosung were arguing over catering for the event while heewon and jihye were talking about the theme while Hyunsung sat there zoning out.

I continued to walk down stairs and saw uriel pressing more fanfiction into ABFD's face. I gave a small grin as i walked past into the kitchen where Jonghyuk had a group of chefs learning from him.

"I only want the best" he said while handing the attempts of food to yoo mia.

"Too salty... lacks flavor... too dry" yoo mia was giving out harsh critiques to the chiefs while Jonghyuk approached me.

"Shouldn't you be the one taste testing?" I asked while grinning at Jonghyuk

"I don't eat other people's cooking" he said with his usual face.

"Make sure they get the cooking done right, i don't want to vomit on my wedding dress" i said jokingly.

I walked out the kitchen and headed outside to the nearest tree and laid underneath it for a while. The wind blew past and blew across my face, the wind was all i could and feel while the blue sky was as beautiful and peaceful as ever, truly something you don't experience much of in scenarios.

I can hear footsteps approaching slowly and the sound of a man sitting down and resting his back against the tree.

"Having fun?" Dokja asked

"Kinda" i replied

"This new novel isn't bad" he said

I turned my head to see what he was on about and noticed him holding his phone with a tab open on my new webnovel.

"I'm glad you like it"

...

There was a long silence between us but not an awkward one thoug, we simply enjoyed each being near each other. Dokja finally got the ending he wanted and I'd soon get mine.