(Name) Namikaze and my oc

(but with red tips hair)

Name: (Name) Namikaze

Age: 21
Gender: female

She just like Minato, has blue eyes, blond hair with red tips, like her mother's hair. She lived happily with her parents with normal life, friends, however when she just 5 years old, everything changed when the Nine Tails Fox attacked the village. 

Jutsu

Ninjutsu:15/15
Genjutsu:13/15
Taijutsu: 15/15
Fuinjutsu:15/15
Senjutsu:14/15

Ninja Rank

Genin: age 5
Chunin: age 8
Jonin: age 12

Background

(Name) started training at the age of 4, Minato told her to trained from a young age and will grow up to be a strong Kunoichi. (Name) became Genin at the age of 5. When her mother gave birth to Naruto, her mother's seal weakened and the village will be in danger when Nine Tails Fox escape. Her parents died saved the village and now her top priority is to take care her newborn lil brother with loved, Naruto Uzumaki. (Name) met Itachi at age 6 at the academy and becomes friends, that is followed by Shisui and Nakano. They training, study and help each others together, become unseparated team until...

OC INFORMATION

Name: Nakano Hyuga
Age:20
Gender: female

She is [Name]'s best friend. Her personality is like a child, stubborn. She is also a friend of her rival [Name].

Before [Name] found Nakano in the academy, [Name] saw Nakano being bullied. So, [Name] helped her. And at that time, they became good friends, her team did a mission together, Shisui being the leader. When she heard about the Uchiha plan a coup d'etat after the incident of Nine Tails Fox, she really worried about her friends until she knew about Itachi betrayed the village she really heartbroken. And that's when she decided to against him, let's just say its not going end so well..

After the attacked, there's something really bothered (Name), for examples, there's a mysterious voice whispering to her every time wind breezes blew past her. Not only just that, every time she went to bed to sleeps, the mysterious voice she always curious about, she dreams a boy in green and teal?, its all blurred. Saying that he finally found the perfect owner? Out of the blue, there's light blinding (Name)'s eye completely, what is that?

There's a big blue and green creatures appeared in front of (Name). A dragon...? It say something that she can't hear, its muffled. Then she realized she slowly disappeared and heard the say...

"The world is full of lost peoples just waiting to be rediscovered. The destination is not everything. Whenever you need me, I'll always be by your side (Name)."