Chapter 1

A/n: The higher ups will age down. 

(Name) pov

I woke up in a forest full of big trees. I checked around me if there's any people and l saw my bag. I touched my forehead and felt metal, and l realize that its Nakano- no my headband. Now l really miss her. I took it off and put it on my bag. In the bag has a lot of scrolls, weapons, my flute and my clothes?

'Good, I have everything that I need.'

 Suddenly, the grounds shaking and I heard heavy footsteps heading towards me. When I looked up, I saw like 3 meter human-like monster heading towards me and and tried to catch me with its big hand but to no avail because I avoided it saving myself.

I took out Shisui's tanto and kunai then climbed a tree. I observed the naked creature that was trying to reach me but couldn't because I was too high to reach. I jumped calmly, and cut off both it hands and teleported to the tree I had marked earlier. I saw the creature's hand, but it went back to the original.

'So, this.. uhh creature can generate back its hands, can even this creature die?' I think to myself.

I tried to cut the whole body and legs, and it screamed in pain but it also grew back fast. 'Hmmm, even the hands, body and legs can't, this time try the head.' Little did I know that a group of soldiers with wings symbols were riding horses silently observed me.

I cut off all his face, in fact I cut off his head, it didn't move at first but after that it moved again. It just paralyzed a few second. I jumped back at the tall tree.

"What the- it just paralyzed? Does this creatures even have a weak spot?" I mumbled getting irritated by this creatures. I'm ready to do Rasengan until Kurama interrupted me.

'(Name), wait.' Kurama stoped me.

"What is it, Kura'?" I said silently. I sense... a group of people? Its really hard to tell because this world don't have one. I looked around carefully but my eye(s) met cold blues eyes. I looked away quickly. Oh no...

 I jumped and run at its hand, adding a bit chakra to tanto and kunai and cut deep at the nape. The naked creature fell and it emitted smoke, I waited for it to get up but it didn't.

'So, the weak spot is on the nape. Hmm, (Name) I know you can sense a group of people that's hiding behind the trees.' I mentally nod at him. Just before I have time to run away I heard a zipping sound and gas coming out. I looked at them hope they didn't saw anything suspicious early.

A group of soldiers on horseback came towards me quickly, they raised their sword at me. I looked at them, they have this kind of unique weapon on their waist.

"Are you the one who killed this titan, if so how did you kill this thing?" One of them said and I reply calmly.

"I know you all saw me and how I killed.. this titan." 

"You don't even have gear on you! How you are in this forest alone and why you're outside the walls alone!? Another person yell at me.  Walls? What walls? I know this titans is but walls? Never heard of that.

'They used this gear to killed the titans huh? But, walls? I have no idea." Kurama said to me. ' 'Let's just see what can this people do.'

" Hey, did you even hear what I said! How can you be in the forest full of titans without getting eaten?!"

'Lie to them, make them believe you. They don't really need to know the real thing about us.' I nodded in respond and felt guilt because lying to them.