Chapter 14- The end of something

Start from the beginning

Her hair blew in the wind created by the fire, as she walked closer. Lila, smirked from the ground.

"You wanna play that game?"

Sky's eyes widened as her whole body erupted in the flames, Sky could only see her slightly, but through the fire, she could see and evil smirk

"Scared are you?"

Sky extended her arm, sending a blast of Fire towards Lila, but it just added to her fire.

"sh!t." Sky mutters. Lila lifts her hands up as Sky's eyes follow it. She throws her arm at her, next thing she knows, Sky feels her self being thrown at the kitchen wall. She yelps and her fire dies out, and holds her stomach, as the wind got knocked out of her.

Lila sprinted over to her. Sky gasped as she felt a hand being wrapped around her throat. Lila lifted her small, body off the ground before slamming you against the kitchen table and smiled as she watched her choke. Sky's eyes widened as her veins popped out, and she clawed at Lila's hand. Lila tilted her head. "You know what, I think I found out what I want to do to you." She pulled her face closer to Sky's. "I want Five to walk in and watch as the love of his life dies." She pauses and chuckles. "Again!"

Sky tried to start her powers again, red flashed in her eyes, before quickly powering down. Her eyes started to flutter shut, before widening and looking behind Lila. Lila watched as she looked behind her, she brushed it off, figuring that Sky was hallucinating.

Suddenly, Lila feels a brick collide with her head. She falls the ground, unconscious for a second. Sky gasps for air, as Five helps her up. He hears Lila groan behind him. "Five wait!-" Sky tries to tell him, but he spacial jumped her away before she could finish.

Sky faceplant's on the snow. "Ugh! God.." She mutters, as snow gets in her mouth.

"Van- Sky!! Sky! Get over here!" She hears Diego shout. She catches her breath before getting up. She looks around for Deigo, before spotting him with his leg trapped under a tractor.

"Coming!" She yells as she limps over to him.

"Where were you?" He snaps as she leans down.

She smiles, before gasping. "Being choked to death by your ex!" She barks back.

"Fine. Help me get out of this."

She slips her hand under the tractor, "Here we go.." She mutters before beginning to attempt to lift it up.

Nothing happens. "I'm gonna try again." She pants. She groans as she uses all of her strength left to lift it up.