────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

im her favorite ;) also, someone tell kat to hurry up ty :))@aang

@aang.jiang

────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

"AANG! What are you doing on my phone?!" Katara exhaled as she left the bathroom.

"Nothing~ You'll see it lat-," Aang looked up. "Wow, baby.. You look great."

────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

(kats outfit)────── {

(kats outfit)
────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

"Now pretty boy, you didn't think I would take that long and not come out looking decent. I'm disappointed in you," Katara sighed.

"Oh, whatever~ Here's your phone back! Enjoy your story," Aang smirked as he grabbed his keys and booked it out the door.

Katara rolled her eyes while grabbing her phone & glasses. She looked around the room, shaking her head. Finally, she exited, closing the door behind her.

"SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, YOU GUYS HAD ALL NIGHT AND DIDN'T SMASH?!" Suki yelled exasperatedly as she entered Gystaso's car. Since all 7 of them are hanging out, Aang had to use his grandpa's bigger car.

"SUKI I WAS LITERALLY ON THE PHONE WITH YOU!" Katara argued back as she turned around.

"I can't do this today," Toph groaned while fixing her glasses.

"I have to agree with you Toph," Zuko sighed in the backseat.

"ANYWAYS! What's the move for today guys?" Aang asked as he turned on the car.

"I was thinking, since we don't have school tomorrow, we go on like a road trip or something like that," Haru brought up.

"What do you mean?" Sokka asked.