Chapter 9: Seattle

Magsimula sa umpisa

I go over to it then pushed a button on it then head over to the trailer. I see that it was a control panel and there was a note with a bunch of codes on it and also a map which I thought was very convenient. I look through the code page then pressed a code button on the panel and it opened the entrance gate.

Dina, Elliot, Daniel and Jesse walk through it and I smile. "Well done!" Elliot shouted but then I heard a creek. "Guys!" I shouted and they see that the gate was starting to shut. They hurried out of the way just as the gate slammed shut, making the horses buck a bit.

"Come on. Let's get outta here." I said as I walk over to the . "Yeah, that crash was pretty loud." Jesse said and we mount our horses and make our way through. "Now what?" Daniel asked. "I found a note back there...it had some codes on it. Says there's a WLF safe house in someplace called Serevena Base." I replied.

"So we find this place and hopefully find our first WLF, get them to talk and go from there." Jesse said and we nod at him. "I also found a map to this place." I said. "Good. We can found our way around here." Elliot said as we continued on.

"Oh shit, look!" Dina said, after a few minutes of going through some parts of Seattle. I look over and see her pointing ahead of us, so I follow where she's pointing and see an old building with the sign Serevena Hotel. "That's got to be it." I said as we come up to another gate. We dismount our horses and I go up to the key code.

I push some buttons but nothing happens and I turn around to see a generator. "Hey! Looks like it might need power." I said and Daniel go over to the generator and pulls the string, which turned some power on. "Still got some juice." Dina said, smiling, then I punch in the code.

We make it back to the horses and go through the gate. "Well, no welcoming committee." Daniel said as we get on our respective horses. "Or they're just waiting for us." Dina said. "Possibly." Elliot muttered and we make our way to the hotel.

"Look! Wolf! WLF, I get it now." Dina said as she points at this large banner on the side of the building. "Oh yeah." Jesse said, chuckling a bit, as we make it up to the fence up area of the hotel. Then we saw an infected get on top of a dumpster and hop the fence as we dismount the horses again. "Did you see that?" Daniel asked and I nod and I wait for any gunshots but nothing.

"That's odd. Should've heard gunshots by now." I said, confused. "Well, at least we know how to get in." Elliot said and we get up and over the fence then, quietly, make our way towards the hotel. Inside were some infected, including at least two or three gathered around close together. The five of us make our way into the building and take out these infected.

"I think that's all of them." Elliot said once we took them out. Dina, Daniel, Jesse and I nod then I go over to see a fresh body of someone from the WLF. "This one's fresh." I pointed out and I stand up. "Here's another one. This one's been shot." Daniel said a few feet away and I go over to him. 

"Recognize any of them?" Elliot asked us. "No." Daniel and I replied and we start to make our way upstairs. We looked around the rooms for any supplies when I heard Dina exclaimed. "Oh shit!"

Elliot and I make our way over to where her, Jesse and Daniel were and enter the room she opened. Inside was a dead man tied to chair and it seemed he didn't go out peaceful as he looked he got the shit beaten out of him and then killed. "The fuck happened here?" Dina asked, shocked, as Elliot raises the man's head and examine his wounds.

"Joel did this." He said. "This? No way." Dina said, disbelief, while I look at the man. "Guys, I recognize him! He was one of the ones who killed Tommy." I said. "I recognize him too." Daniel said as the others look over at us then Elliot saw something and goes over to it.