Birds

You jump out of bed alarmed and peak your head down the hallway you seeing your brother do the same, you lock eyes for a second sharing the same confused look. Your brother walks over to your room quietly and steps inside "What do you think thats about?" your brother asks you. You had an idea but you hoped it wasnt true, "No idea" you say sitting back on your bed. You and your brother talk for a bit before you hear the front door slam and a car pull out of the driveway, a moment of silence passes until you hear your mother call you and (b/n) downstairs. You and (b/n) make your way downstairs to see your mother sat on the couch with her head in her hands "hey mom" you say nervouly "hey (y/n), (b/n). Sit" your mom pats the empty spaces beside her. You and your brother sit down and your mother fills you in about how your father cheated while on his work trips. "Wow." you sit in amazememt then you and your brother stare at eachother for a second "that cheating bastard!" you say enraged "yeah!" your mom and brother said. You get up and go into your room "what a fucking- uuughh" your eyes filled with tears as looked around your room for a second before grabbing your phone from its charger, your coat, and the locket your father gave you then bolted downstairs and out the front door. You didn't know where you were going but you wanted to be anywhere but there. You were at the end of your driveway looking around then you remembered a huge flower feild you and Tommy used to visit all the time. You ran down the sidewalk and torwards the feild. You ran for what seemed like an enternity before you reached it. you ran into the feild for a minute before you sat down, you started to play your youtube playlist that consisted of Hamilton and khai Dreams. You were sat sadly singing along to each song loosely holding the locket your father gave you. You looked around at all the different flowers then you noticed snow started to fall, you smiled weakly then a voice spoke out from behind you "hey (y/n)". You turned around to see an oh so familiar face "Tommy?!" "hey (y/n) I had a feeling you would be here and my suspicions were confirmed when I heard faint hamilton music" he smiled then sat down next to you "your mom told me you ran away" he looked at you dissaponted "I didn't run away per say.. I just needed to get out of the house" you say nervously "mmhm" Tommy nods putting his hand through his hair to get rid of the snow. Birds by Dodie Clark starts to play, Tommy stands up and offers you his hand that you take without a second thought getting pulled up.
"I don't want to drive a fancy car today I don't wanna ride in a red corvette I don't wanna jog my saturday away But I don't wanna go home yet" You sing out,
"Today is not the day to jump out of a plane I don't wanna parasail or play roulette I don't wanna risk it all or go insane but I don't wanna go home yet" Tommy sings back at you
"I just wanna watch the birds go by from my handy foldable blue canvas throne I wanna watch them fly and fly and see them soar up into the unknown" You both sing out together you both spinning around in a circle. Tommy lets go of you and you start running away getting him to chase you "But I feel just like a nerd" you say "Watching birds" Tommy replied with "Watching me here all alone" you two sing out together again, Tommy catches and tackles you to the ground you two laughing "Thank you, I needed that" you say looking back at him you both sit and chat and sing along to some more songs until you and tommy got cold and your noses and cheecks were all red. You and Tommy stood up and stared at eachother "merry christmas (y/n)" he said moving his face closer to yours "merry christmas Tommy" you say putting your arms around his neck and Tommy put his hands on your face and kissed you. It stayed that that for a minute until you two broke and you could see in the darkness of the night a big smile spread across his face which made you smile aswell. You guys walked to a local gas station and went in getting blasted by the warm air "oh thats so nice" you say relived to get away from the cold. You and Tommy walked to the back and got yourselves hot chocolate before starting to walk home. "Tommy thank you for coming to get me because I dont know what I would have done if you didnt" you admitted looking down, Tommy just smiled and put his arm around you and kept on walking. You two got to your house and you were greeted with a big hug from your mom when you entered "oh thank god you are okay" she said when she hugged you "your hair is all snowey (y/n)!" your mom said ruffling your hair. You all laughed and had a chat before you and Tommy went upstairs.
____________________________________
PLEASE READ IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY!
Hey guys! I'm back and not dead! Sorry I didn't publish in a while but I hope this long chapter made up for it! Since everybody liked my mention of making a Tubbo and Quackity story after this one is finished I will make them a story along with another Tommy one! (Also to the people who send me pm's I can't respond because my email isn't verified but just know I see and appreciate them!)