Tubbo

(Yo I dont ship Tommy and Drista and neither should you its just fo da story line!)

You turn your phone off and go into the kitchen to bring your plate down "Hey (y/n) you look pale are you feeling okay?" your mom says placing her hand on your forehead. "Yeah mom i'm fine I promise!" you say with a faint smile, "So are you and Tommy a thing now?" your mom asked "Oh uh no why do you ask?" you question back, avoiding eye contact "because your little date there other day!" your mom nudges you "No we where just hanging out.. he likes sombody else" you head back upstairs after a minute of awkward silence. You decided to stream to try and get your spirits lifted, you freshened up and went to your computer. You where streaming for about 20 minutes until Tubbo asked to call you "Hey Tubbo!" "Hey (y/n)! You looked a little sad so I thought I would come and cheer you up!" "that's sweet of you Tubbo!". You streamed the Dream smp for 2 hours until you called it quits and ended your stream.
"(y/n) tell me, what's wrong?" "nothing I swear!" "(Y/N)! Just tell me!" Tubbo spoke louder tearing up "Tubbo its nothing I swear i'm okay!" "(y/n) you are clearly not okay! I can tell! I just want to help.." Tubbo said with tears now streaming down his face "Just let me help" "Okay Tubbo please stop crying.." you say reassuring him, you now tearing up. You and Tubbo ranted together crying and laughing some, "Thank you for listening" you say wiping the tears away that didn't stop coming "No problem (y/n)!" Tubbo said also wiping away tears "We will talk more tomorrow, it was good to get some stuff off my chest!" you said giving Tubbo a genuine smile "Yes! We should do this talking thing more often! Its really nice to talk to someone" Tubbo agrees. Tubbo ends the call and you get changed into pjs. You get in bed and have an early night because you have college in the morning.
You wake up and struggle getting out of bed, but when you finally do you get dressed.

(this is what you are wearing)

You throw on a blue jumper, brown corduroy pants, and black shoes. You call Tubbo while eating breakfast. After eating you brushed your teeth and grabed your backpack then started walking to school. Not waiting for Tommy. You where talking to Tubbo when you heard your name being called from behind you "(y/n)!, (y/n)!" you turn around to see Tommy "Oh uh hey!" you say as he catches up "Is that Tubbo?" he asks "Yeah?" "cool, cool". You go back to chatting with Tubbo while out if the corner of your eye you see Tommy staring at you jealously 'is he jealous that i'm talking with Tubbo?'. Tubbo had to go so the call ended and you and Tommy where left in an awkward silence "Sooo" "Yeah
(y/n)?" "Hows it with Drista?" "Oh uh good" he says starting to blush "Good, good". You arrive at school and go to your class.
During lunch Sadie came up to you "hey (y/n) long time no see!" "Oh hey Sadie" you reply confused on why she is talking to you "Did you and Tommy fight or somthing?" "no why?" "so you know how I said that he used to stare at you all class?" "Oh uh yeah?" "He didnt stare at you the entire class! Exept for a minute but he was making this weird face!" Sadie says mimicking Tommy's facial expression 'Tommy was making that face when I was talking to Tubbo! Is he really jealous?' "Thats weird.. he must like sombody else now" you say pretending to shrug it off. Sadie walks off to sit with her friends leaving you alone at your table.
___________________________________
Aaaah sorry short chapter! Sorry if their is any spelling errors they will probably be fixed tomorrow! Just so you know I dont ship Drista and Tommy and neither should you (its just fo da story line) Anyywayyy another chapter hopefully coming out tomorrow!