"Russia." Canada growled, stepping in front of the rest of the group so Russia and him were only 6 feet apart. It wasn't long before the Russian pounced. He dashed forwards towards the Canadian and sliced down. Canada had just barely made it out. The canadian swiftly punched Russia's gut, making the taller male grunt in pain. While Canada was close though, Russia took this time to stab the knife into the Canadian shoulder. The shorter male winced and shot backwards, falling over in the process. Russia walked to Canada with a shit-eating grin plastered on his face. He held the knife up high, but right before the Russian was going to swing the knife down... a blood curdling scream made everyone's gaze lift off the Canadian.

It was Russia who screamed. America was next to him, holding his pocket knife in a way that makes you know he just sliced. And Russia had a clump of skin hanging off of his hand. America quickly backed up.

"Amerika. Don't do this. I won't kill you. But I will hurt you." Russia threatened. America lunged towards the tall man, shoving his knife right where he aimed for it to go... his stomach. The Russian grunted, he had blocked his stomach with his hand, he was hold the sharp end of the knife in his left hand, the right one being occupied with the knife.  America furrowed his eyebrows in pure fury. He dragged his knife back slowly, making sure to dig deeper. The Russian now had two injured hands. America backed up. 

"I will hurt you, Amerika!" The Russian begged as if he didn't want to hurt His Amerika, "Please, I won't kill you!" Russia pulled his knife up to point it towards the American. America smiled, "I'll just have to use that to my advantage." He teased. America eyed the group, they were huddled around Canada giving him the care he needed. Good. America sighed internally. America spun the knife around in his hand, thinking of a good plan of action. Before he could finish though, the Russian sprinted in. America squeezed his knife, he'll have to improvise. Russia faltered when he reached the American, they made eye contact for a few seconds and Russia could not even fathom the idea of hurting this Bunny. But I have to! I need to get him back! Russia argued with himself. Russia swung his knife where America's eye should've been. The American swiftly dodged once again going for the Russian's stomach, Russia dodged just barely, not after having a thin line drawn across him from the other man's knife. Russia winced, clearly not used to cuts. America took this opportunity to get the Russian down. America pounced on top of Russia, making Russia hit the asphalt road back first. Russia gasped in pain. Fuck! He's winning! Russia cursed in his mind. Out of blind rage, Russia sliced America's arm, it was supposed to be deep but America's thick letterman jacket protected him from most of the damage, leaving him with a thin but long cut.

"U-Ugh! R-Ruski!" America moaned in pain, bending his back and grasping his arm. Damn! Not now! This is NOT the time to be practically moaning my name while you are on top of my groin, holding me down! I do not wanna die with a boner! Russia's face covered in bright red blush. America seemingly noticed. "Jesus, Ruski! You can't die without being horny?" America teased. Making the Russian embarrassed even more. But as swiftly as that little friendly teasing started, it ended. Russia held his knife against America's tummy and America held his knife against Russia's throat. The only difference between the two was that America's knife was already digging into Russia's skin, being held back by Russia's other hand. Russia didn't want to hurt His Amerika more than he did already. This move was more of a threat. Shit. How do I get his guard down so he drops the knife and his hand? No. Would the others hear me? Would they see me? America looked at the group they were still helping Canada, not paying attention to them. Fine! Ugh. I cannot believe I am doing this. America cursed internally. He looked one more time to make sure the group wasn't listening.

"R-Ruski! P-Please don't dig it in any deeper, i-it might kill m-me!" America moaned, faking pleasure and using flirtatious words to try to lure the Russian in. Russia blushed abundantly. America smiled at his work, his guard was down-! "As hot as that was... I'm not falling for it, Amerika!" huh? He didn't fall for it! Fuck! I guess I need to do plan B then. America shut his eyes, and sighed. He bent his head down close to the Russian's, "H-hey! What are you doing Amerik-" Russia was interrupted by warm lips smashing against his. The two were kissing, America didn't back away and Russia couldn't back away... Though why would he want to!?  America was waiting for the moment where Russia un-tenses. But instead Russia wrapped his arms around America's head and pulled the kiss into a much deeper embrace. America struggled to get his lead back, but he did, and when he did he pulled away. Both of them huffing for air after that long kiss, America could now kill the Russian. America quickly and nimbly grabbed both Russia's hand and pinned them above him on the asphalt. Russia had accepted his fate at this point... at least he was getting killed by the love of his life after a steamy make-out. He smiled, "Thank you, My Amerika." America's fist got heavier on the knife, pushing it down hard and fast. Killing the Russian quickly and quietly.

"You're welcome."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! This is the end ; - ; I had such a fun time making this chapter. (aka flirty. strong America). I had fun making this book in general! Thank you all for being here and voting and adding it to reading lists! You all make my day! Thank you so much it has been a wonder! I might post the prologue to my next book soon, it has RUSAME ANGST and FLUFFY and you wanna know a little secret?

ALSO IF YOU EVER WANT TO MAKE ANY FORM OF FANART OR ANYTHING, I ONLY HAVE INSTAGRAM AND WATTPAD SO @ME IN ANY POSTS AND USE THE HASHTAG #ashscvenusbuggie !!! THX

Much love! See you in the next book! -Author

[WORD COUNT: 1653]

A Stupid Highschool Crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें