Chan ran his had through his hair and sat up straight. "Eight." Chan finished his sentence. "I'm sure he's not cheating on you."

"Haha." Jisung laughed sarcastically. "How you love life huh!?"

Chan shrugged. "To be determined."

"Hey, don't think I'm dumb." Jisung had a smug smile as scanned Chan uo and down. "You like someone! And his name starts with-"

"He's with Minho!" Chan stopped Jisung.

"Whoo?!"

"Your boyfriend."

Jisung stood up and left laughing making sure it would haunt Chan's dreams.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"Wow you guys finished all of these!" Jisung gasped as he went through the pile of wrappers. He had found Minho and Jeongin in questioning places when he came him. They were watching a horror movie. He saw that Minho was standing while watching with his hands on his hips and Jeongin sitting on the couch, but upside down.

Jisung smiled as a light bulb went off in his head. Jeongin noticed when Jisung's eyes seemed to darken. "Hey Lee." Minho turned his head to Jisung. "Chan is looking for you."

"Why?"

"Ya know....work?"

Minho just nodded and jumped off the bed, safely landing on his feet. He cautiously walked around the couple. The smile on Jisung's face slowly turned evil, while Jeongin shook his head and proceeded to slap the back of his boyfriend's head. "Stop looking like a creep!" Minho decided to run away from the two being to weirded out.

When Minho got to the door he knocked on it, and waited for the answer.

From the inside Chan stretched his arms out and allowed the person to open the door. When he saw that Minho peeked his head through the door, he quickly put his arms down and tried to act normal. Minho gave a small smile, now fully getting in the office and closing the door. Chan smiled back and greeted him. "Is there anything you need?" Chan asked watching Minho sit down on the couch that was on the side. Minho huffed and shook his head.

"Jisung said you needed me for something, but telling by your question, I don't think it's true." Chan nodded his head and closed his laptop, now wanting to talk with Minho. "Oh, if you're busy I can leave."

"No, no, i think it would be better if I got a break, or maybe just stop working for today." Minho scanned Chan when he finally noticed the glasses.

"Nice. You look like a real father now!" Minho clapped his hands and cheered. Chan rolled his eyes playfully at him. "If you want a break, why not leave the office. If you don't, you might get back to working." Chan hesitated making Minho stand up and go over to him. Minho grabbed onto one of Chan's hands and tried his best to pull him out of his chair. "Come on! Let's go!" Minhk struggled for a few seconds before Chan gave in and got up. "Have you eaten yet." Chan shook his head no, following Minho out the office. "I'll make you something to eat then. Is there anything you don't like."

"Well, I can't really eat spicy things, but it's still good." Chan answered him after thinking.

"Great! I'll make you suffer!"

Chan chuckled nervously finally making it to the kitchen.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Minhyun ran into the kitchen where Minho was cooking some chicken and Chan was watching from a safe distance. He ran to his dad and tapped his arm. Chan looked at his son and smiled. "Yo, dad!" Chan raised this eyebrows and said 'excuse me?' Minhyun just kept on going. "Can you buy me some new tea cups, please."

"What happened to the ones you already had?"

Minhyun's eyes landed on Minho, who was staring at him. He looked back at his dad and smiled innocently. "Bobbies, broke them." Minho cleared his throat making Minhyun nervous. "....and me." A moment of silence got on Minhyun's nerves. "It Was Me, Okay!"

Chan sighed and patted his head. "At least you were honest. Is there a specific color you'd like for you cups."

"Blue and Yellow."

"Alright." Minhyun celebrated by himself for a while, then hugged his dad and thanked him. Minhyun went over to Minho and stared.

"Can I also have some food?"

Minho nodded. "Of course."

"Thank you!" Minhyun ran away, this time not yelling for them to throw him in jail.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

T.B.C

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I don't know what this chapter is...

Anyway, I hope you guys a happy holidays(?) Make sure to take care of yourself, please. 

Here is a picture of Jaemin to encourage us all