🃏Ten🃏

"Let me out!"

"Fuck you!"

Minho was sitting on the bed staring at the window. Right now they were getting lunch from Felix. One of the guys from on of the cells lost it today, and was screaming his lungs out. Minho could hear the man banging on the cell bars and struggling to reach out, and grab Felix.

It was been about four days that he has been here. Felix was one of the guys Minho had met before he was taken from his home. They did allow him to take a showed and get new close, and clean up his wounds. He was still not able to walked normally with his knee. Minho was debating on whether to ask for someone just to cut off his leg.

Back to the guy who was loosing it. He was getting tried of the guy who was screaming every time they would get meals. As far as he know the guy's sounded like it was Vince. He was starting to get on Minho's nerves. Felix was trying to calm down the guy as he yelled. "Would you please calm down."

"Let me out you bitch!" Vince yelled without thinking a second of what he was going to say. I stood up and tried my best to go up to the cell bars, and see what was for lunch. Felix came up to his cell and motioned for him to move back. Minho sighed knowing that his effort to walk was pretty pointless. Behind Felix was a familiar guy, June.

"For lunch it is chicken and rice, and some water." Felix said placing it on Minho's lap since he was already sitting. Minho let out a quiet 'wow' not really amused. June placed a pair of fresh clean clothes. Minho assumed that every one was also getting what he got, but he didn't know that he was getting special treatment from Chan. On top of the clothes was two bags of gummies. "Do you need anything?" Felix asked Minho. Minho shook his head, but he wanted to ask some questions. He knew that Felix probably didn't have some of the answers. He could ask to see Chan to ask him some things, but instead kept quiet. "Alright then. We'll be on our way." Felix said waving goodbye. Minho gave a small 'bye.'

Minho ate his food peaceful until he heard a big bang (ha.) Then some groaning coming from the hallway. "Idiot." Minho mumbled as he continued to eat.

Once he was done he put the tray onto the floor by the cell door. Intro of his feel was just an empty one, while on his right was occupied and so was the one on the right of the empty one. Minho sat on this bed and once again stared out of the small window, only to see grass. He was at least happy he could see some of the outside world.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Felix walked into the kitchen to see the person he mostly despised, Jinhyun, Changbin's boyfriend. "So, what are you even doing here?" He asked glaring at him. In the kitchen there was also Jeongin, who was preparing lunch of the other who lived in the mansion, and Hyunjin who was eating an apple. Felix decided to not respond to not light up a fire between them. It was not surprise to anyone that the two makes did not get along. "Are you deaf of something?" He hit is ears softly looking at Felix.

Hyunjin stared at both of them already annoyed by there bullshit. "He ignored you just fine the first time. I don't see why you had to speak again." Hyunjin said nonchalantly. Jinhyun glared at both before walking away with loud stomps. "Wow, didn't know there was going to be elephants in the house today!" Hyunjin made sure Jinhyun would hear him.

Felix sighed in relief when the purple haired male left. "Thanks hyung," Felix said to Hyunjin.

"Anytime boo. Hey Jeongin, you single." Hyunjin raised his eyebrows up and down staring at the youngest.

Jeongin turned around from the counter with a knife to face Hyunjin. "Walk away before I cut you." Hyunjin put up his hands in defense slowly backing away. "You know that answer to that..."

"Calm down, I wouldn't actually try and steal someone's lover." Hyunjin spoke walking out of the kitchen.

"Long day?" Felix questioned.

"Totally."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

"If you want to talk to him that bad just go. Don't wait for him to ask to see you, because I doubt that will be anytime soon." Changbin rubbed his forehead as he spike to Chan, who was slouching on his chair. "Stop being stub- Changbin!" The office door opened to relive Jinhyun who seemed pissed. Changbin apologized to Chan when he saw that his boyfriend ruined something. Changbin excused himself and leftt ha office, leaving Jisung and Chan.

"So... Are you going to go?" Jisung asked after a good minute of silence. "I'll go with you after all work is finished, if you want." Chan thought about it. For the past few days he was had the boy in his mind. The boy he used to know and Choi Minho was now Lee Minho, of course since he was adopted by the Lee's. He had felt like he let Minho down, with a promise he made when they were kids. 'I promise not to hurt you in any way.' Then again he broke it when he was sixteen. He stopped answering the phone calls when his life was starting to change.

"Okay, but you will go in first." Chan finaly agreed.

"You bet."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It was now about nine at night, and the hallway of the cells was once again filled with yelling from the male from before. "Are we not getting dinner today or what?!" Minho was trying his best to fall asleep early today. They did not always receive dinner, so the lunch meals would be big enough to fill you up for the rest of the day.  "CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M HUNGRY!!"

Chan and Jisung walked done the hallways hearing distend yelling, but didn't think much of it.

Minho was staring to go crazy with the guys screaming. I got up from his bed quickly without thinking about his knee's pain. He grabbed onto the cell bars. "Would you shut up!" He yelled at the guy.

"Quiet Bitch!" Vince shouted back. "Can't you see I'm trying to do something!"

"Yeah, you're trying to make your life short by yelling! Be thankful you got food earlier!"

"I didn't get food!"

"Well you threw it out of Felix's hands, and he just decided not get you another one so you would learn your lesson." A unknown voice. Minho assumed it was the guy from the right cell.

"FUCK YOU!! I'M GOING TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU TWO!"

Minho scoffed at him. 'We'll see about that."

Chan and Jisung looked down the hallway and saw that all three males were arguing with eachother. "You couldn't even win against the weakest Stray Kid's member." They hear one speak calmly.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A SHIT! He was all beaten up when he got here! His brothers didn't even stand a chance against Skz!!! Some tough men they are, always saying but never doing. I doubt you have the balls!" Vince referred to Minho and his two brothers.

"Let me out of here so I teach him to shut his mouth!!" Minho shouted to no one in particular.

Jisung looked over to Chan as if asking if he should let him. Chan shrugged. "Whatever you thing is best." He whispered to him. Jisung nodded and pulled out the keys from his pockets.

"Minho, do you want to fight him in your cell or his?" Jisung asked walking down the hallway.

Minho was surprised that someone actually heard him. Vince on the other hand began to feel scared. One of most respected Skz members was intront of him completing Minho's request. After thinking Minho decided he would beat up Vince, or at least give him a good punch. He would not let anyone talk bad about his brothers, and disrespect them. "His. I'll rather not dirty make cell." Jisung nodded in response unlocking Minho's and Vince's cell door. Minho did not notice that Chan was watching amused and in shock, that Minho was actually going to do it.

"Wait no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! STOP! GET AWAY!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
T.B.C
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*