Chapter 9

Alex's POV:

Holy shit. What the fuck did I just get myself into? I can't win this. I may be stubborn but he is something else. I will be surprised if I can last until we get out of here. I think my best option is to try to be as seductive as possible and hope he loses his control before I lose mine.

Dear God the rest of this week is going to be fucking miserable. Aiden fucking Black will be the death of me.

I don't really know what I'm going to do about this game with Aiden, but I know I have a stash of food and soda in my locker, so that is obviously where I will be spending the majority of my time.

Being a kindhearted person I grabbed an extra Twinkie and Dr. Pepper from my locker for Aiden. We may be competing right now, but that doesn't mean that I need to be a bitch who flaunts her stash of Twinkies. I may be a bitch sometimes, but at least have a soul. Any decent person knows that when you are trapped in a place where you cannot buy more Twinkies, you must share and ration your proportions so they will last until you can access more.

I'm not really sure where Aiden is so I just start wandering around the campus, hoping we will eventually cross paths.

"Where did you get those Twinkies?" I hear as I see Aiden creep out of a random classroom.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? I bring you a Twinkie in attempt to be a decent human being and you try to make me shit my pants. Why the hell would you do that?" I angrily rant to the amused bad boy.

"You're adorable," he eventually chokes out between chuckles.

"I know. I'm friggen fabulous!" I jokingly yell. "Anyways, here is a Twinkie and a soda. I have to pee. Bye." I quickly and awkwardly mumble as I realize that I was supposed to start my period yesterday.

Sure, like any girl I have a few extra pads and tampons with me, but not nearly enough to last through the end of this week.

I sneak out of the bathroom and head towards the nurses office, knowing that the nurse has a stash somewhere in her office. I attempt to open the door, but as I feared it is locked.

Great. Now I have to go tell the bad boy who I am in a bet with that he should've planned this out better and that he needs to find some way to get me more tampons.

I see him around the corner and stop trying to regain my composure and somehow make a joke out of this situation. After a few more seconds I take a deep breath and separate myself from my beloved wall.

"You should have thought this out," I begin, sneaking up behind him. "I'm on my period and you're going to need to figure out some way to get me more tampons," I bluntly state, refusing to show him how embarrassed I am.

I see his face go white as he stares at me in disbelief.

"Staring isn't going to change anything. Figure it out," I say.

He continues staring at me with a dumbfounded look on his face, so I walk up to him, slap him across the face, and yell "Get me more fucking tampons or the rest of our stay here will be memorable, but not pleasant. It's your fault I'm not in Hawaii and the longer you take the more pissed off I will get," I add the last part mainly for dramatic effect, but I also know he'd have to be a special kind of stupid to mess with me right now.

This seems to have done the trick, because he quickly snaps of it and attempts to regain his composure. "Nurses office?" He finally settle an internal debate of what to say.

"Locked," I state, getting extremely aggravated at the moron who locked me in my school.

The paleness of his face seems to be fading and after a few minutes of intense silence he finally speaks. "Well, I guess we're going to break into the nurses office."

A/N:
Sorry for the infrequent updates I'll try to be more consistent and update twice a week. Please tell me what you think. Thanks for reading.