VII. Coffee

[the benefactor]

chapter seven - "coffee"

After what happened at the hospital, Scott made Angelina go home. She had wanted to help Liam, but he didn't give her a chance. So, now she was home, asleep actually.

That only lasted for an hour, because she was woken up by the sound of her phone ringing. Without looking at the caller ID, she picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She asked, her voice raspy due to the fact that she had just woken up.

"Angelina, do you know where Liam is?" Stiles asked.

"Um, Scott said he'd deal with him, I was forced to come home."

"But has he talked to you, like texted or called?"

"No, Stiles. He doesn't have my number. Now why are you asking me this?" She grumbled.

"Scott lost Liam."

"I'll let you know if I hear from him, I guess. Now, let me go back to sleep," Angelina said, hanging up the phone.

Just as she set it down it began to ring again.

"Oh my God, Stiles. Leave me alone," She complained.

"Uh, this isn't Stiles. It's Liam," The voice on the other end said.

"Liam? How'd you get my number?" Angelina asked, sitting up fully in her bed.

"Mason gave it to me, but I-I can't go home. My mom will freak out when she see's my arm," He stuttered out.

"Liam it's fine," She chuckled. "I'll send you my address."

Minutes later, there was a knock on the front door. Angelina walked out from the kitchen with a cup of coffee in her hand. This was going to be a long night.

"Hey, Liam." She said opening the door, stepping out of the way so he could walk in.

"Thank you for letting me come over," He sighed.

She set her cup down on a little side table and looked at Liam. "Let me see it," She said holding out her hand.

He slowly put his arm in her hand and watched as she examined the bite mark. "How about we get this cleaned up, and then you can get some rest," She smiled and led him up the her room. Grabbing her cup of coffee first of course.

When they got up there, she set him on her bed and walked off towards her bathroom. A sense of dejavu washed over her, remembering the time when she had done the same for Phoebe.

She grabbed a few supplies from the bathroom cabinet and returned back to her room, finding Liam glancing at all the walls. Each wall had at least one thing on it, mostly tapestries or photos from her growing up. Her favourite wall would have to be the one behind her bed, it held a large tapestry and vines, giving the earthy effect.