The stream

{Edited}

Tommy's pov~

     I entered my bedroom and closed the door as quietly as I possibly could. I didn't want Tubbo yelling at me or something, not like he would but anything's possible right? I sit in my swirly chair putting my knees close to my chest as possible while putting my arms around my leg's, stuffing my face away from the world. stupid thoughts! I wish they would just fucking go away.

   I looked back up only to see my pants on my knee area were a little wet "what...?" I muttered to myself as I put the palm of my hand up to my face. oh, I was just crying. "fuckin cry baby," I told myself while getting up and wiping my face with my sleeves. What was I even crying for? I don't know.

   I walked over to my closet sliding the door open and taking the small mirror out slowly and looking in the small tiny mirror with a blank face. Since I wasn't crying that long my face wasn't really red at all, I sighed relieved I could just get to streaming before Tubbo got suspicious I wasn't doing what I said I would.

   I walked back over to my setup and got on my streaming app making sure it wasn't recording my screen quite yet. I took a deep breath and put my fake self-confidence on, you see today I was playing fnaf again. I put my hand on my mouse gently and hesitantly clicked the start stream button.

   " What is up chat!" I say with a fake happy voice and trying my best to keep a smile on my face. " Today we're playing.....fnaf. you guys wouldn't stop asking for it so here we are, remember I didn't want to do this so this is all your fucking fault." I say to chat pointing my finger at my face cam at the end of my statement. I turn the stream to my screen pulling up the game with a scared look that chat probably thought was fake little did they know it was all real I genuinely don't like this game.

    I looked at the title screen that read fnaf 3 and all my options of what I could do next but then I quickly looked at the green...bunny thing? that was staring right back at me and I gulped the familiar feeling of fear and panic swirling around in my stomach at an intense state.

   I could only wonder what this little shits thing was in this game I mean ill wonder and panic playing situations in my head over and over again I glanced at the monitor that had the chat up and saw everyone spamming  'hurry up'. had I been staring at my screen too long? I hadn't meant to.

   I quickly start to think of something to say and opened my mouth "let's do this chat! this furry freak right here doesn't fucking scare me. let's do this!" I yell a little but get quieter at the end remembering I lived with Tubbo now. I pressed the start new game option.

  after I played the first night I looked at my face cam as if I was looking at the person through the screen. " that wasn't so bad guys, we basically just sat there. is that what the rest of the nights are like?" I say with a little fake smile and a hopeful look I was hoping the rest of the nights weren't like this I didn't want to play this any more but the stream had only been going on for about 10 minutes, And I didn't want to just all of a sudden stop the stream without a good reason.

   "alright! let's move on the next night shall we?" I say with a small smile that was barely noticeable at all. I started clicking random stuff all around the game while listening to the guy on the phone as if my life depended on it my fake self-confidence was still there though.

   I had the biggest smirk on my face as I finally started to think I could handle this but it soon fell as I heard him getting all excited over something, but before he could finish he hanged up in a hurry "WAIT-" I yelled as if it was an actually current call I could actually respond to but I quickly put my hands on my mouth making myself quiet.

   "sorry guys, there are other people in this apartment building." I say with worry in my voice. did I wake anyone? is someone mad? did I disturb Tubbo? all these anxious thoughts started swirling in my head over and over again. I quickly paid attention to my screen again pulling up the camera system in the game clicking random stuff. 

  that's when I saw the green little shit "why does he look so fucking creepy!?" I question myself almost completely forgetting chat was there. I then remembered something super important "wait. how are we going to keep him out!?! there are no doors!" I say while making my character look at the door area.

  how was I going to keep him out of the room!? do I just try and keep him away as much as possible? I look at the chat seeing some supportive messages with some advice while the other messages just wouldn't stop spamming 'pussyinnit' honestly I thought that meme would die down by now.

   "play the laughing sound in other rooms to lure him there.." I muttered to myself while reading a chat message I pulled up the tablet-type thing in the game as fast as I could and clicked on the room the furthest from where I was and played the button that activated that annoying laughing audio. I sighed relieved as I saw the camera glitch and him appear soon after.

   "that easy huh chat?" I say with worry in my voice, I didn't want to have another silent breakdown on stream again people clipped the moment they thought something was wrong last time and again they were right. turns out I had zoned out into my thoughts and was only brought back by a fuckin jump scare "AAAHHHH OMFG WTF!?!" I scream as I fell out of my chair.

   My breathing started acting funny as I curled up in a ball a tear going down from my face, the situation just seemed too much. I slowly put my hand on the ground and slowly picked myself up as much as I could before my fucking arm gave out. That's when tubbo walked in.

1,103 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨
𝙇𝙢𝙖𝙤 𝙄 𝙥𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧.
𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬? 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙. 𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮 𝙭 𝙩𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘-
𝙄𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩/𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣!