Break up and Make up

Start from the beginning

I nodded slowly, letting her continue.
"It's gonna be in 6 days, we need to do a lot of preparation, so... Can you help us..?" She asked in that baby tone of hers. Ever since she was a teen, she would get that little baby voice to get what she wants, and damn it worked perfectly.

"Okay okay. For you, my little darling." I replied with a small smile. Charlie jumped highly and hugged me. I hugged back as my body didn't really have a reason to tense up, they were comfortable with her as I am too.

Charlie ran off to her office to finish her work as I kept reading my book with a smile.
"You know, I think you'd make a great mother. If Charlie turned out like this, then I think our child could be as well." Alastor smiled softly, but my eye twitched with another growl.

I pinched the bridge of my nose, "A mother yes, your child, hell no." Not that I mind having a child, but with Alastor... It's still kinda complicated, but I'm just not that into intimacy.

"But with your beautiful features and my charms, our child could be Hell's next killer!" He exclaimed, putting his arm back around me.
My eyes rolled at his childish fantasy. "I rather have Angels child." I said bluntly.

Alastor let out a scoff and laid his head on top of mine.
"Why him? He's a porn star who constantly cheats on you with males." He informed in a bored tone.

Well on that, I'll have to agree. Yes he basically cheats on me, but it's his job to perform sex, it's not like he means it.

I swatted my hand at him with a angry laugh, "Yes yes, but I don't mind! That's his occupation, I don't judge. He's still a faithful partner and I love him for that."

Maybe that was a lie, I don't really love him yet but it's process.

"Darling, why not just leave him for someone more handsome, thoughtful, someone like me?~" He cooed, I flinched by how close he was from my ear. But that didn't stop me from letting out a laugh by his attempts at flirting.

When we were alive, he always thought his flirting was the best beside his charms. I always thought it was just plain ridiculous, yet here we are.

"You better get away from my ear with your stinky breath, you git!" I laughed, pushing him off of me. Alastor let out a chuckle and puts his other arm around me. "Ahah! I heard that laugh, my darling!" He chuckled, poking my cheeks.

He really makes it hard to stay mad at him. Good golly, this is why I was so tempered when I was alive.

Alastor started to drop all of his weight on me, causing myself to lay down on the couch. "Nooo! Get off of me, you big buck!" I whined, putting my hands on his chest trying to push him up.

"Yo (Y/n)! Charlie's calling yo-"

Me and Alastor both freeze and turn our heads to see a confused Husk. "Yeah I'll tell her you're busy" He added, walking back to the hallway.

"NO! WAIT HUSKER HELP ME!" I yelled out, making Alastor continue to squish me between the couch.
"He isn't the one to help others, you know dear." Alastor mentioned with a smirk.

I let out a yell and a laugh before just giving up and let him crush me to second death.
"I just wanted to read my damn book..!" I groaned, letting my smirk grow.