Ties

"Be the wind that waits for me
To collect all the broken pieces
And I'll let you in
I'll let you be
The storm inside me

■□■□~ Tanja Bulovic~□■□■

Our breaths inter mixed with each other. I was intoxicated with his lips so close to mine. Those perfect cupid's bow shaped lips. His nose was rubbing my cheek. Any moment his lips could touch mine.

I lost the track of time. My eyes were half shut. My heart was throbbing and I could hear my heartbeat.

Any moment I could crash in front of him.

All of a sudden his phone started ringing.

I was snapped back to reality.

"Fuck!" He cursed under his breath and reached for his phone lying on the bed.

"Yes ma'am!" He said.

As he was talking to his boss I snuck out of his room slowly.

I had realized that I was too weak for that moment. I was panting like crazy.

I hurried towards the door.

As I reached for the door handle I saw him coming to stand in his bedroom door frame.

"Tasha!" He took my name very softly.

But I needed to leave.

With my heart racing a million miles I closed his apartment door behind me and ran to my apartment's door. I ran into my bedroom and locked my bedroom door and fell face first on the mattress.

I was feeling kind of embarrassed, shy and excited. It was weird for me as I hadn't felt anything like that before.

I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep not knowing that he was watching me from the other side.

■■■■■■

August watched her sleep.

His piercing blue orbs were ignited with the blue light of his laptop's screen.

"Pretty little Angel." He chuckled and closed his laptop.

■■■■■■

The morning birds were chirping on my window.
The warmth of the sunlight filtering through the thin curtain before being absorbed into my skin.

I yawned and stretched before climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom.

I threw on my floral patterned short skirt and a simple shirt.
Man! I was feeling hungry.

I went into the kitchen to make pancakes for myself when I heard the doorbell.

■■■■■■

August's phone rang at midnight.

It was Sloane on the other side.

"Walker! I have something to tell you. Ethan Hunt lost the plutonium in Belgium. Now! I need you to go with him to Paris to get it." She explained.

"Ok! When do you need me to go?" He asked while sitting on the bed.

"I will meet you in the office. Bring Miss White with you too. The one who was interviewed. You told me you know her. She needs to be recruited." Sloane said.

"Ok! Sure I will!" He said.

The call was hung up from the other side.

"Finally!" August whispered to himself. A smirk appeared on his face.