Chapter 4-I'm Lost

"Goodnight, love. Sweet dreams." My mom and dad whispered as they planted a kiss on my forehead. I nodded back in return.

I couldn't put into words how confused I was. It was like I was in some dreamland and everything was perfect the way I wished.

My name was being called and I heard sirens. The thin winter air made my eyes water but not as much as the scene in front of me as I turned around. There, laid my mom and my dad, soaked in velvet. So was the rimy road and the snow that surrounded the horrid view. As I glanced at the ambulance, I saw myself being wheeled in. Tears streamed down my face, which I barely felt. "Poor, girl. If only someone was there for her. But everything else would've been even more harsh." Elizabeth said, looking down at my grave beside my parents'. Oddly, mine seemed new and my parents seemed like they've been there forever. "I wonder what would have happened if we told her before she..." Elizabeth continued.

"Juliet. Juliet wake up." My dad said, shaking me to wake. I sat up and listened. "We are driving to Richmond, Virginia today then we need to talk.". Why the heck would they drive for 5 hours just to talk?! I thought to myself.
"Why?"
"We can't tell you right now. But when we get to Richmond, we'll explain everything.".

We were driving in Oxford, North Carolina, a couple hours to Richmond. The past hours were quiet and exhausting. There wasn't much to it except the fact that I'd been eager to know the mystery as to why we're driving to Richmond to talk.

Slowly, my sight became blurry and dark. Everything was spinning. I felt sick. All I heard was the screams of my name. The windows shattered with my heart.