"Thanks Luna," He smiled softly as he inspected his own work, "it's not finished yet but when it is we should put it where we can all enjoy it."

"I like that idea," I smiled up at him before returning my gaze to his painting. He was so incredibly talented.

"I'd better get started," Louis stated the longer he looked over his own work.

I laughed a little, "Get to it then."

I watched him set up his easel over by Monte. I didn't blame him. Monte was a better painter than I was by far. I took my sketchbook out of my black fringe purse and rested my chin on my hand trying to think of something to draw. I wasn't entirely in the creative mood just then and I knew if I drew anything without my whole heart in it, the drawing would be shit. My eyes were glued to the page that reflected my blank stare for a few more minutes before someone broke my concentration. I looked up to see Zain sitting across fr-

"Oh my good dear holy Jesus," The pencil I was holding in my hand dropped without me noticing.

Zain's smirk faltered a little as he looked over at me, "What?"

I tried to regain my composure but honestly I couldn't stop gawking, "Your hair... or um lack of."

"A deal's a deal. Lemme see your nails," He said, not really meeting my gaze.

I held up my black nails for him to see, finally tearing my eyes away from his hair. He nodded in approval and his hand reached up to his head to adjust his new style. His long hair had been buzzed down on both sides of his head and the remaining section of hair down the middle of his head was tied up in a sort of bun. It wasn't that the haircut looked completely awful. It was actually the direct opposite, which was why I couldn't stop staring. It took me by surprise, how he was able to pull it off so effortlessly, almost like it was made for him. Even I had to admit that it was attractive. I mean Zain wasn't exactly ever not before but he was even more so now. I could tell I was blushing again. And by the look on Zain's face, he could too.

"You look so Zain," I managed.

He gave me a weird look, "I assume that's a good thing?" he questioned.

I ignored his prompt to get me to compliment him, "You know who you kind of remind me of now with that haircut?"

"Who?" He asked with an amused expression.

"Sokka from The Last Airbender show that used to be on Nickelodeon," I stated, proud of my comparison.

Zain's smirk was wiped from his face, "Oh my god."

I started laughing. Although I'd never tell him that Sokka was the character I had developed an extremely unhealthy crush on as a child. Never.

"That's a compliment!" I defended, "As close to one as you're going to get so take it or leave it," I grinned once I stopped laughing.

"Luna you take the sick factor out of everything with your nerdiness," He said, slightly irritated. I guess he assumed I was teasing him or something. If only he could read my mind. Which I was so glad he couldn't.

I snorted, "Sick factor? What the hell is that?"

"Someone of your utmost nerd level does not deserve to know," Zain replied childishly.

I pushed out my bottom lip dramatically, "Is Zainy gwumpy?"

"Shut up Luna," He groaned. No matter how completely punk and edgy Zain was, he was still a teenage boy and I was rather enjoying how I was deflating his 'badass' balloon.