22

Kaylas POV

I already knew New York was cold but this right here .. it was fucking snow deeep ash. I mean it gets down in Chicago but gawww dayum. I grabbed my real boots and layered up and put on a big coat. I was meeting Isaiah and the airport because he just begged to come for my first appointment well our first appointment for our baby.

"you ready .. you sure you want me to pick him up I mean you can just drive ion wanna get in the way more than I have" Kaleb said

"you seriously don't wanna come I'm sure he'll like you" I said

"what dude you know like his ex new dude especially baby mama new dude and the child ain't even born" he said

I sighed and grabbed his keys "your right I'll be back" I said

I fr didn't wanna drive through snow but I heard they get the streets pretty clear and shit. I got in the car and played sum summer walked. I'm sorry y'all I'm addicted.

I pulled up to the airport and saw Isaiah standing outside shaking. did this nigga not dress appropriately for the weather why tf he shaking.

"Isaiah" I yelled since he didn't notice the car of course.

he got in quickly and but his bag in there back away.

"heey" he said hugging me really tight and I began to cry.

"nooo I told you not to cry" he said

"i can't help it. it's something I wanna talk about but not right now let's wait okay" I said

"okay" he said

"you sure you don't wanna say it right now"

"nah we gotta go before we're late" I said turning the music up.

he shook his head and we drove to the place which was a little far from the airport but oh well. once we made it I grabbed my purse and zipped my coat up.

we walked inside and checked in. we sat down in the waiting room. I was fidgety. I had so many emotions bottled up. the dream I had last night was trippy. Idk if it was a sign or just the devil messing with my sleep.

but it was basically telling me to stay with Isaiah and that he would do better because something bad is about to happen to Kylen but ion wanna believe.

(I forgot Kaylas last name)

"Kayla White" the doctor said

we got up and headed towards where she was standing. Isaiah held the door for me.

she got my height and my weight and then we walked into the room.

(yall idk how these checkups work)

she rubbed this cold jelly stuff on me and used the little thing to see through the skin and I watched on the screen. Isaiah held my hand making me smile.

"okay ..." she said making me a little nervous

"we can see a little left foot" she said

I smiled looking at the foot. she printed a picture out and gave us both one. she did a lot more stuff and told us everything was good so far. she told me a lot of do's and do not's smh can't even eat seafood fr. I was excited now at first I wanted to bask my eyes out but now I was excited.

me and Isaiah walked out and got in the car.

"you hungry" I asked

He shook his head yes and we found a restaurant.

"you like it here in New York so far" he asked

"well my first night here wasn't all that good so I mean it's just getting good" I said

our food came so we ate and this nigga ate like he hasn't eaten in days. and I knew why. when he's stressed he doesn't eat but he said when he gets around good energy he can eat again. It made me smile that I remembered that.

"so what's been stressing you" I asked before taking a sip of water

"what do you mean luv" he said

"when you eat like that it means you have been starving yourself and you only do that when you stress and then you eat when you feel like your around good energy I didn't forget" I said pointing

he sighed "shit not doing too well at the business that's all" he said

"okay like what" I said

"just gotta make sure we stay on top without getting hurt. this job wasn't easy when I signed up for it so it sure ain't easy now"

i shook my head agreeing and looked at my plate of food. I couldn't eat much at the moment.

"you read to go" He said leaving the bill on the table

I shook my head yes and we got back in the car.

we drove home but the door was wide open.

"why he got the door open it's cold asf" I said rolling my eyes.

I took my seatbelt off and walked inside. I put my stuff down on the couch taking my jacket off and hanging it up.

"want me to stay for a bit or go back to the hotel" he asked

"it's okay you can stay" I said looking around suspicious

"Kaleb" I said

I walked into the room behind the kitchen and seen a body laying there with blood all over the floor. I screamed and backed into the wall behind me.

"ISAIAH COME HERE" I hollered

he came running in and stop when he saw the body.

"oh shit I can't touch them because my finger prints would be on the crime scene and you know" he said

I shook my head yes and took deep breathes before flipping the body over with a baseball bag laying near.

y'all ... it was Kaleb. My heart was hurting if that made any sense like I actually felt pain.

I busted out crying and Isaiah held me. we didn't even say anything he just held me on the floor as I cried.