Chapter 17

I slowly slid my shoes on. we were going to walk through the mountains today.

"you got everything you need" he said brushing his teeth peeking his head from the bathroom.

"yup" i said double checking. he came from behind me kissing on my neck.

"you look cute" he said

"i have on a sports bra and sum sweats" i laughed

"it's cute damn say thank you" he said

i said thank you and we went downstairs getting in the rental. we drove to get sum breakfast first.

"your legs still sore" he asked

i mugged him and continued to massage them. he pulled into Waffle house. he ran inside and grabbed the food we ordered so we could eat in the car. we ate and then outta no where it was pouring rain.

i looked over at Isaiah. he just stared out the window.

"i told you to check the weather" i said staring at him

"bruh i did they said it wasn't gon rain till 11" he said

"IT IS 11" I said

"i thought they meant pm"

"babe- " I said pulling up there weather app on my phone

"HOW DO YOU JUST ASSUME WHEN IT CLEAR-" I took a deep breath.

"im sorry" he said rubbing my thigh.

i bit my lip but didn't say anything. cmon lemme take you shopping. He said reaching the bad for a hoodie for me to wear.

"what kinda shopping we doing in the damn mountains" i said

"damn you right" he said

"just shhh" i said waiting for him to drive back to the hotel.

He drove back and when we got there i changed and got in the bed. i was exhausted at this point.

Isaiahs POV

i watched as she slowly went to sleep. i was about to kiss her when my phone dinged. i checked it and it wasn't a known number. the text read ..

3126790315
' heey ik this is weird but im the girl who sat across from you at the pizza place. i realized i remembered you from high school and searched for your number'

i stared at the wall in confusion on why she wanted to reconnect with me. i simply responded with okay.

she started typing fast. i sighed and texted my homies to make sure business was good.

3126790315
' meet me at the same pizza place i have a free discount for pizza sure your girl would love it'

'ill wait for her to wake up we can meet together.'

3126790315
'aight fine lmk i don't live far from it

I left her on read stupid bitch think imma go somewhere without my girl.

i plugged up the play station that she told me not to bring but i brought it so we could watch Netflix i didn't even bring the controller just so i could keep the promise.

thanks to technology i can use my phone to play it on the tv. i smiled at myself.

"you hungry" she said

"yup let's get more pizza this girl has a discount for us"

"bettt" she said sliding on her sweats on shoes.

she brushed her teeth and fixed her hair. we got in the rental and drove back to the pizza spot. i texted whatever her name was.

3126790315
'okay see you there im already here cause this is where i work

Kayla's POV

"so does she work here and how do you know we have a discount"

"she went to our high school guess she giving us sum type of discount and she was just doing it to be nice"

"oh okay" i said

we got out and walked inside. a Hispanic girl waved us over she was really pretty. i just smiled tho.

"Heey Isaiah" she said

"wassup" he said

"so whatever pizza y'all get today I'll just gladly pay for it" she said

i shook my head okay. we tried a different pizza today. we sat down and waited for the order.

"imma go pee right quick" Isaiah said

I shook my head yes continuing to scroll through

Jasmines POV

I saw Isaiah walking to the bathroom and quickly followed him. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him in the employees only.

"yoo wtf are you tryna do" he said

"dont fight it" i said smashing my lips into his.

he didn't kiss back but after a while he did and started feeling up on me. i smirked and rubbed on him. he kissed on my neck making me get wet.

"we can't fuck here" i said

"i know lemme get back to-" he started groaning as i sucked his dick.

i knew he had a girl. did i care no. I've always wanted Isaiah but could never get him cause i was ugly back then but now was my chance.

Kaylas POV

Isaiah was taking too long and it's been 30 minutes. I walked over to a guy eating alone.

"can you do me a favor" i said

he shook his head yes while he wiped his mouth.

"okay can you go see if a light skin dude with waves and white shoes on is in the men's bathroom" i said

I showed him a picture just in case. he shook his head yes. dude looked my age or a little older.

I took a slice of his pizza really quick ik it was wrong but I was about to pass out.

I watched him walk back and the Hispanic girl walk back from that direction wiping the side of her mouth. then Isaiah came from that same direction looking tired.

"oh there he goes" he said

"thank you" i stuttered already knowing what happened

i had a weird pain in my chest and throat.

"leave me alone" i said to Isaiah

"why you acting like that" he said

"im not dumb you have lip gloss all on your face and neck" I said grabbing my stuff making my way outside.

I could've acted a whole ass but i chose not to.

"hey you okay" the dude i asked to check on Isaiah came running out behind me

i shook my head no and he asked if i needed a ride.

i thought about it and accepted the offer. he drove to the hotel and I thanked him. apparently he was staying here too.

"let me give you my number in case you need anything" he said

I shook my head yes. i looked at the contact and what he saved it as. i walked in the room and locked the door. i broke down crying and just went to sleep.