Addison's POV

The Sun Was Shining Brightly And I Felt A Cool Breeze Blow Across My Face As I Walked Out Of School After The Last Period. "Wassup Ma." I Heard A Deep Voice Behind Me Say. I Turned Around To Be Face To Chest With Keshaun. "Hey." I Smiled. "You Ready To Go?" He Asked While Returning My Smile. "Yeah, I'm Gone Need You To Bring Me Back Here After We're Done With Whatever You Got Planned Though, My Car Still Gone Be Here Here." I Told Him. "Ight, Let's Go." He Replied While Taking My Hand And Walking Towards The Parking Lot. I Caught A Couple Stares From Girls I Just Smiled And Kept Walking. We Abruptly Stopped Walking Though When Someone Stepped In Our Path. "Hey Keshaun! Addison.." Tasha Said With A Big Small At Keshaun And A Roll Of The Eyes To Me. Ugh, She So Annoying, I Did Roll My Eyes Back Though. Keshaun Just Gave Her A Simple Head Nod Then Attempted To Walk Around Her. She Stepped Directly Back In Our Path Though. "You Still Coming By My House Later On?" She Asked With A Quick Glance At Me. I Chuckled Under My Breath. I Thought It Was Funny That She Thought I Would Trip Over A Dude That's Not Even Mine.  "Yeah, I'll Text You When I'm On My Way." He Replied As We Finally Walked Past Her Heading To What I'm Guessing Was His Car. It Was A Silver Range Rover With Black Tinted Windows. "Ight, See You Later Then!" Tasha Yelled. Keshaun Completely Ignored Her Though, I Had To Hold In My Laugh. After We Got In And He Started The Car Pulling Out Of The School's Parking Lot He Reached Over And Turned The Volume On The Radio Up. "Yaaas, This My Song!" I Yelled. "I'll Hold You Down. I'm On My Way." I Sang Trying To Sound Like Chris Brown. I Looked At Keshaun Because I Thought I Heard Him Laugh. When He Looked In My Direction And Saw Me Looking At Him He Busted Out Laughing. "What's So Funny?" I Asked Giggling. He Was Even Cuter When He Was Laughing Showing Off All Of His Teeth. "Bruh, You Can't Sing." He Said While Trying To Catch His Breath From Laughing So Hard. After He Told Me Why He Was Laughing I Couldn't Help But To Join Him. I Knew I Couldn't Sing A Note To Save My Life, That Didn't Stop Me From Singing Though. Nobody But My Family And Close Friends Have Came Straight Out And Actually Said It Though, I Liked That He Was Being Honest And Didn't Just Try To Tell Me What I Wanted To Hear. When Our Laughter Finally Subsided I Decided To Inquire About Where We Were Going. "Anyways, Where Exactly Are You Taking Me?" I Asked. "It's A Surprise." He Replied With A Smile.  "Ugh, Okay Whatever." I Said With A Playful Roll Of My Eyes. About 5 Minutes Later We Were Pulling Up To South View Beach. This Place Was Famous For Their Boardwalk, With Great Food And Fun Games In The Arcade. We Got Out Of The Car And Made Our Way To A Booth Where You Had To Knock Over A Certain Amount Of Bottles To Win A Prize. Keshaun Gave The Man Behind The Counter A Dollar And The Man In Return Gave Him Five Balls And Told Him He Had To Knock Over Three Bottles To Win A Prize. Before He Got Started He Looked At Me And With A Grin Said "How About A Kiss For Luck." "Boy If You Don't Gone Somewhere." I Laughed. He Laughed Back Then Focused On The Bottles Stacked In Front Of Him. *Clink* One Bottle Down. About 3 Seconds Later He Had All Three Bottles Down With Two Balls Left In His Hand. The Man Behind The Counter Reached Up And Grabbed A Fuzzy Light Brown Teddy Bear With Blue Eyes And A Cute Little Pink Plastic Nose And Handed It To Keshaun. He Turned Around And With A Big Smile Handed It To Me. "Thank You." I Giggled. "No Problem." He Said Sounding Extra Cocky. "Don't Do That, You Just Had Some Lucky Hits." I Replied While We Walked To The Next Booth. "Nah Bruh, Don't Hate Because I Got Good Aim." He Laughed. "Mhm, Whatever." I Said While We Walked To The Next Booth. We Stopped In Front Of Booth That Was Selling Cotton Candy And Keshaun Bought Me And Him One. For The Rest Of The Afternoon We Walked, Talked, And Enjoyed Each Others Company. "You A Fool Dude." I Laughed As Keshaun Told Me A Story About Something That Happened To Him When He Was 12. "I'm Foreal, It Was Crazy Bruh." He Laughed Back. The Day Was Coming To A End And We Were Walking On The Beach When Keshaun Started Walking Towards The Waters Edge. I Followed Suit Behind Him And Stopped Right Next To Him. We Simultaneously Sat Down With Me Sitting In Between Keshaun's Legs Laying Back On His Chest And His Arms Wrapped Securely Around Me. We Sat There In A Comfortable Silence Watching The Sun Set While Listening To The Soothing Sound Of The Waves.