Addison's POV

"Ughh." I Groaned While Rolling Over To Turn My Alarm Clock Off. I Layed There For About 5 More Minutes Trying To Get The Energy To Get Up. I Slowly Got Out Of Bed And Went To My Bathroom. I Took A Quick Shower To Wake Me Up Then Brushed My Teeth And Washed My Face. After Oiling My Body I Went To Find My Outfit For The Day. 20 Minutes Later I Was Dressed In A White Crop Top With #Trill Across The Chest, Some Black Tights, And Some Black And White Jordan's. I Wore Eyeliner, Mascara, And Some Red Lipstick To Make The Outfit Pop. I Flat Ironed My Curly Hair Which Took 45 Minutes And Put It Up Into A Tight Bun. After Grabbing My Dark Red MK Purse And Putting My Essentials In It I Headed Downstairs. I Learned From Nearly Starving Yesterday And Made Sure I Had Enough Time To Eat Breakfast Today. I Instantly Got Happy When I Walked Into The Kitchen And The Smell Of Pancakes, Eggs, And Bacon Hit Me. "Good Morning Addi. You Look Gorgeous." My Momma Said Looking Up At Me With A Big Smile. "Good Morning Ma. Thank You. It's Smells Real Good In Here." I Said. "Thank Ya Ma'am. The Foods Almost Done, You Mind Grabbing A Couple Of Plates And Cups For Me?" She Replied. I Sat My Purse Down On The Kitchen Island And Went To The Cabinet To Grab Both Of Us A Plate And Cup. After I Sat Them Down On The Counter She Plated The Food. I Grabbed My Plate And Went To The Kitchen Table. After My Momma Poured Both Of Us A Cup Of OJ She Came And Joined Me At The Table. We Said Grace Then Dug In. "So.." My Momma Said. "You Getting Cute For Somebody Today?" She Asked. "Yep. Me, Myself, And I." I Replied. "Mhm." She Laughed. I Looked At The Time, It Was 7:40. I Quickly Stuffed Two More Bites Of My Pancakes And Eggs In My Mouth And Gulped Down Some Orange Juice. I Got Up From The Table And Grabbed My Purse Off The Island Then Walked Back To The Table Getting My Keys Out Of The Dish And Giving My Momma A Kiss On The Forehead. "Why You All Of A Sudden Rushing?" She Asked. "I Just Saw The Time." I Replied While Grabbing A Piece Of Bacon Off My Plate Running To The Door. "Okay, Bye. I Love You!" She Said. "Bye, I Love You Too!" I Yelled Over My Shoulder While Quickly Leaving Out The Door. I Hurried Up And Got In My Car And Headed To School. 10 Minutes Later I Was Parking In The School's Parking Lot. I Freshened My Lipstick Then Got Out Of The Car Fixing My Outfit Before I Made My Way To The Entrance Of The School. I Went To My Locker And Got My Book For Mrs. Cooper's Class. I Only Carry Books For The Class Period I'm In Because I Don't Like Carrying Book Bags. "Hey Addison." A Very Familiar Deep Voice Said. I Turned Around To See None Other Than Tyler Taylor. I Gave Him The Wassup Nod Then Turned Around To Close My Locker. "Come On Addison, Please Don't Act Like This Towards Me. I Make A Mistake And I'm Just Asking For Your Forgiveness. I Want You To Let Me Explain Why I Did What I Did To You." He Told Me. "Oh, So You Mean There's A Reason For You Cheating On Me. Wow." I Scoffed Folding My Arms Under My Chest. He Turned Me Around To Face Him. "Please." He Said. I Looked Into His Brown Eyes, The Eyes I Fell In Love With Along With The Smile I Also Fell In Love With Which He Wasn't Sporting Right Now, And I Saw The Sincerity In Them. "3:00 At The Café On St. Boulevard Ave." I Said While Still Looking In His Eyes. Then There It Was, That Smile. "Ight, I'll Be There." He Said. With That I Started To Walk Away. "Aye Addison!" He Yelled. I Turned Around With A Questioning Look On My Face. "You Looking Real Cute Today." He Said With A Smirk. "I Know." I Said Turning Around And Walking Away Again. I Gave One Quick Glance Back To See Him Still Standing There Watching Me. I Looked Forward Again With A Big Smile On My Face As I Entered Mrs. Coopers Class. As I Sat Down The Bell Rang And Keshaun Slipped In Before Mrs. Cooper Could Close The Door. "Your Late." She Whispered To Him. He Was Looking Good With A Red Polo Shirt, Some Khaki Pants, And Black Timbs. He Came And Sat Down Next To Me Giving Me A Whiff Of His Good Smelling Cologne. "I See You Rocking The Red And Black Today Too. You Trying To Match My Fly Or Nah." He Said Looking Me Up And Down While Examining My Outfit. "Whatever." I Replied With A Smile While Rolling My Eyes. "Okay Students, All Attention On Me Now So Class Can Begin." Mrs. Cooper Said.

*Tyler In The Mutimedia*