~Starting the Dragon Kingdom~

Hey welcome back~~~ let's start this shiz

Miuku POV
As prince izuku drunk the mahouko water he started to glow a bright emerald green, I could tell he was in pain as he hissed ( someone give me some proper grammar thx). "Um miuku? What's happeni-" he said before he blacked out, I caught him before he fell tho. "My apologies your majesty." I said walking back to the cave.

~Time skip brought for you by chibi bakugo~

I placed the prince down on the grown and walked out of the cave to find some raw meat.

So I'm a big fan of dragons so I know that when a baby dragon is born it needs fresh meat, or so in my au anyways sorry for fan girling bye 😋💖

~Nobody's POV~
While miuku was gone finding fresh meat for the dragon pup Izuku was busy turning into a beautiful creature, his eyes glow like emeralds his horns are made up out of emerald and gold along with his tail. But as soon as that transformation was over he transformed into a small green dragon.

When miuku came back he saw the small dragon cuddling up with red and white leaves (Lololol)"Hm" miuku sighed, he picked up the small dragon and woke him up

"Hm" miuku sighed, he picked up the small dragon and woke him up. Izuku slowly opened his eyes, his eyes widen and he spins around looking at his tail and wings "miuku is This n-normal!" Izuku said sitting on the floor "it's completely normal don't worry your human from looks pretty much the same but~ some features have been changed

~ explanation~
When a royal dragon is born/transformed there human forms grow horns like I said just in case you forgot and a tail his tail is white like pearls and it has Emerald scales hiding in his short (gonna be longer later) tail. There eyes also change they change to the gem stone the color of there eyes are LOL somebody get this girl some grammar

~Izukus POV~
As miuku was explaining how to transform back and forth between human and dragon form, I felt my stomach starting to rip open. "U-um miuku?" I said looking down at my stomach "Yes your majesty?" Miuku said bending down to my height, "I feel.....werid" as I said that miuku's eyes went wide.

"I-it's happening" he said panicking "your majesty do you think you remember how to transform into, human form?" He said with his light blue orbs staring into my green ones. I nodded and transformed into my human form, I realized I had horns and a tail.....but then my stomach ripped, my eyes widened. But.....miuku.....smiled?

He clapped his hands and we started going down. When we stopped going down we stepping into a giant....opening? As soon as I stepped out of what the seeming elevator, I collapsed and blue liquid started spilling out of my stomach.

The blue liquid started forming into egg shapes, and covered the cave, about 15 minutes later there were eggs everywhere some little some huge 'about 60-50 feet maybe' I thought to myself. But then the cave completely.... disintegrated? And turned into what seemed like a.... Village and there was also a castle.

( what it looks like)

(Oh to be Izuku)

(Oh to be Izuku)

'Woah' is all I could think when I saw this beautiful village. But then all the eggs started to hatch, As the eggs hatched some dragons about 50 feet? To 1 foot came out.
Time skip (izuku is 12)

I was sitting in my reading class. You may think I'm going to a real high school....but no-, miuku insisted that the dragons home schooled me——there are different kinds of dragons like combat training dragons and more my favorites are the fashion dragons although I'm a boy I still like those kids of things—— after I finished school I decided to take a walk in the forest but then I heard something Russell in the bushes.

Hehe cliffhanger, anyways thanks for staying patient with me....finals are here and I just finished my last one anyways bye bye also- since people are actually reading this comment your favorite anime!adios! Also if your looking for the music scroll on the picture above