~The start of something beauitful~

Authors notes:
~Hey so I'm gonna put the assassin au on hold for until I finish this story cause this story will be 100x better so let's get into it~
~Nobody's Pov~
Izuku was laying in bed Snoring quietly, today was the day he was 4 years old so he could go to the quirk doctor and see what quirk he had. Inko walked into the room seeing her small son snoring in bed.

She walked over to the green haired boys bed and got on her knees, "izu honey, wake up" inko said while tapping the boy on his small shoulder.

The boy slowly opened his eyes to see his mother kneeling over him, "uh-uh...5 more min~" the younger midoriya groaned. Inko smirked knowing exactly how to get him out of bed, "Okay then.....I guess the quirk doctor can be rescheduled" inko said looking at the door about to get up, Izuku then sat up faster then lighting.

His mother giggled and said " Hurry so you can eat breakfast izuku"

Izuku's POV ( 4)
When my mom walked out of my door I jumped out of bed, I couldn't wait to know what my quirk was! 'Kacchan has a explosive quirk I wonder what type of quirk I will get I hope it's just as good!' I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs to the smell of pancakes.

"Daddy!" I yelled running at the black haired man, "Hey Squirt" he said picking me up and leaning me on his side "Ready to see what type of quirk you got?" He asked me "Ya Ya Ya!" I almost yelled making my father smile, "Well let's eat and then get going" mom said walking towards me and dad.

We finished the •Insert what ever food you want• mom made us then got into the car, I was basically shaking with happiness. Once we got there as soon as my dad parked the car and unlocked the door I jumped out, "Mommy Daddy! Hurry!" I said jumping up and down "We're coming zuzu" my father said while unbuckling his seatbelt. We then walked inside of the hospital

~Time skip~ in side of the hospital room
~Inko POV~
After the doctor took izuku's blood we sat in chairs and waited about 29 minutes, then the doctor game out and told us something I could not believe.

" your son is very lucky, he has a quirk called 'Dragon Prince' this means he will have a kingdom of dragons. But the quirk is very dangerous, I'm sorry to say this Mrs and Mr. Midoriya but......you must leave your son in a far far forest away from everything and everyone" the doctor said, all I could feel is tears falling down my cheeks but then hisashi stood up.

"What the Fuck do you mean! I'm not leaving my son in a forest he could die!" Hisashi screamed at the doctor " I'm sorry sir, but his quirk has multiple quirks inherited in side of it and if he doesn't raise his dragon kingdom he will die" the doctor said looking down. I gasped and ran to my son hugging him and crying wetting his white shirt "M-mama?" He said hugging back . Hisashi started sobbing and ran to us we all hugged until we had to go.

Izuku's POV
The ride home was tense, it's like you can cut the air with a knife. When we got home my mom started to pack my things "Mommy what are you doing?" As soon as I said that my mother looked at me with tears in her eyes "I-izu b-baby your gonna go S-s-somewhere and someone e-e-else is gonna take care of you" my mother said. "but mama I don't wanna leave you" I then walked over to her and got on my knees "I know zuzu I'm sorry"

~Time Skip brought to you by Aizawas sleeping bag~

As we were in the car we passed by farms and valleys, before I knew it we were in a forest. As we went deeper into the forest I saw the path starting to disappear and the forest got thicker, after about 1 more hour of driving we stopped and my mother got me out of the car and gave me my bags while my father was crying face digged  in side of his hands.
"Momma?" I said tilting my head in confusion, after I said that it seemed that my mom got really.......mad?

"Err......DAMNIT" she yelled, all I could see was her hand right before my eyes before everything went black ( She hit him if you don't understand I really bad at this...)

And that's a rap sorry if I left on a cliff  hanger but yea..anyways if your wondering why I put music at the top it's for you guys to listen too while you read it's also my favorite songs I'll put my most favorite songs on my favorite chapters anyways I hope you enjoyed also I'm bad at this maybe leave me some comments on how I can imporve