Nick Austin- VIP stripper

Y/n POV
I am a stripper and even though my parents aren't very supportive, it pays my rent and my luxuries.
I got myself dressed in fishnet tights with black leather mini shorts and a fish net bra and made my way to the stage.
I strutted down the walkway to the pole and started climbining.
Whooping and wolf whispered filled the room along with hundred dollar bills flying through the air. I walk to the edge of the stage where the VIPs stood (the VIP section were for those who were rich) and slut dropped making sure my ass was in their faces. I dropped back down and bounced a couple times in aim for them to tuck money into my shorts which they did along with a slap on my left cheek.I turned around to see which of the men did it and it was a cute brunette guy with chains around his neck. He gave me a wink once the music had done. I walked off the stage and had my break to count how much I'd made with the one dance.
A knock came from outside my door and my boss walked in. "You have a customer in room 69" (see what I did there 😏). I nodded and got myself ready.
I opened the door too room 69 and saw the hot brunette in the chair waiting for my company.
I locked the door and seductively walked up to him. I leaned into his ear and whispered "so handsome... what's your name?"
His green eyes fluttered as he groaned "nick. Nick Austin" my hands glided around his upper body and around his face whilst still whispering in his ear turning him on a little making his trousers tight around his member.
"So nick. Nick Austin. What's a guy like you booking a room with a girl like me? You know I can be a very dangerous woman". My hands slithered down his body and down to his very obvious bulge when a groan escaped from his mouth. "I see you're struggling to hold in how easily turned on you are by me" I pulled myself up to position my boobs in his face. He stared down my cleavage and his hands instantly travelled to squeeze and massage them making me moan in his ear.
Nick pushed me away slightly and turned my around to undo the bra I was wearing and a pair of strong hands spun me around to face him whilst his mouth attached to my nipple. "Oh nick yes... just like that. Oh fuck" I moaned deeply whilst he used his free hand to undo the button on my shorts and pull them down. I pulled away and said "tut, tut, tut. You pay for the experience not me. Now you sit there and relax and let me relieve you of your stress" I kissed his neck whilst unbuttoning his white shirt to reveal his abs. I slowly travelled down to his collarbone with my lips and down to his chest and then to his lower stomach. A light moan released from nick as I pulled his trousers and boxers off.
His 9" dick sprung up which made nick become dominant and say "suck you little whore" I did as he said and spit on his tip and slowly slid it in my mouth taking in as much as I could. His hands travelled straight to my hair pulling and massaging my head pushing my head down on his length making him groan and wriggle senselessly.
He nearly reached his high when I pulled away and kissed his tip and played with his balls sucking and licking all around his area. I jerked him off and as he was about to cum I put him back on my mouth and hollowed my cheeks making him release his hot thick liquid in my mouth.
I took him out of my mouth and wiped my mouth. "Well that was fun nick Austin"
"Please. Call me nick" he started buttoning his shirt up and and I fixed myself up and got dressed. I unlocked the door for him to walk out.
"It was a pleasure sucking your dick nick" he shook my hand and passed me a piece of paper with his number. Maybe I'll ring him for a fun time once more ;)