Draco Malfoy - Pillow Talk ;)

Recently I've been a naughty girl because Draco was playing video games and wasn't giving me any attention so I thought id tease him by going under the desk and sucking him off. He turned his mic off and told me to quit it which only made me go faster and faster until he was a groaning mess. "Darling stop it!". So, I did. I detached my lips from his cock and walked off. "Sorry guys, y/n just wanted to ask me a question." He again turned his mic off and whispered "You are so dead when I finish playing!". I smirked knowing I was soon going to get some attention from my daddy 😉.

After 20 minutes, the door slams open and see Draco's face flared up with anger meaning ill get it rough. "Strip. NOW!!" his voice was tough and dominant. I pulled a smirk and then slowly stripped, wiggling my butt in his face. "Good girl... now turn around." I turned around so my back was facing him. He grabbed my hands and tied them up with rope. He pulled me closer by my waist and pulled my hair back. "Are you going to punish me daddy?" he pulled my hair tighter earning a moan from me. "No. you're going to punish yourself. I'm gonna bend a pillow in half and you're gonna hump it because you're such a desperate little bitch." He demanded in my ear so I did as I was told and was excited to feel some pleasure.

Draco folded the pillow in half and I got on my knees and straddled it. I slowly moved my hips to grind my bare pussy on the soft fabricated pillow while imagining that I am riding Draco's dick. My movement got faster and faster because of the frictions between my core and the pillow. I got faster and faster becoming a moaning mess while I see Draco sitting in the corner watching me become a drooling mess. I started to feel wetter pretty sure it'll stain the pillow and as I moaned loudly, Draco pulled his dick out and started to stroke himself at the thought of me being a horny bitch. I can feel my orgasm getting near so I grind down onto the fabric harder and harder until I started to moan "fuck me! Aha... Draco I'm Cumming daddy oh daddy!!" I scream closing my eyes and imagining him under me. I cummed all over the pillow and collapsed at the amount of ecstasy I was feeling.

"Was that nice sweetie?" Draco sweetly asked. I nodded and mumbled "Yes daddy".

"Awwwww well you're not finished with the pillow yet princess. Keep going until I say so" I knew that that wasn't it. That wasn't the punishment. He wants me to be a drooling mess like the whore I am. Still collapsed, I start swaying my hips up and down on the pillow already feeling the pillow become drenched with my cum.

I came about 5 times until Draco said I could stop. He untied my hands from behind my back and I couldn't stand so he went to run me a bath. He picked me up bridal style and put me in the bath and he slipped in the bath from behind so I could rest my head on his chest.

Hey guys :) hope you enjoyed this because I'm sure most people have had a Draco phase (IK I have 😉)