3.~𝒫𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓁~

The  Next Morning:

Everyone was sleeping the priest on the couch while Mother Gracie fell asleep on the sofa. The father was awoken by the door ring.

As if it weren't already a bad  night.. what or who was knocking at the door in such early hours. He soon rushed to the door while getting a glimpse of the clock. " 6 am? Who could possib-" he opened the door a strange mail guy was there he had never seen him before.

It was usually Laray the postman but not today. " A letter for Mr White.." "That should be me" answered rapidly the father. "Here you go this is fr-" he was interrupted before being abble to finish his sentence " Im sorry but why so early? Plus you don't even work for the post Mail" the postman looked the man in the eyes and said " Be careful who you trust, thats all I'll tell you.. ow and read the letter carefully"

Nonsense slammed furiously the man.. " as if i havent got enough trouble on my mind"
Tossing the letter with a strange purple seal on the coffee table while being drowned in his own thoughts.. shedding two or threee tears for his sweet beloved child. All he ever wished was for her to be happy and have a normal family and life. He felt as if it was his fault. "What have I been doing wrong" he said. His wife Gracie woke up only to see his husband crying while looking gracefully and in pain at little "Rosie"

"Do you remember the first time we saw her? God she was beautiful" said her mom while her dad was sobbing in tears. "She is all we've ever wanted Gracie and look.. just look at her and us.. not being able to to help her" they both were crying while being in eachothers hugs. Darius leaned in and kissed his beloved Gracie while telling her that everything is gonna be okay. "Hope dies last" he said while sighing due to the pain he was feeling.

*The name Rosie has a backstory that will be mentioned a little later in the story*

The woman saw the letter at the coffee table but didn't really pay much attention to it as she had a lot more to be worry about.

A sound of a groan they both heard and rushed to the bedroom..

Rosie had woken up and in months of being silent all she could say is "M.. mom.. D-aa.. dad?" While tears were falling through her tired eyes. " yes darling" they both said while looking at her both in tears. She opened her arms as she could when they both just went in and hugged her. After that she just fell asleep again. They were both so happy it was all they've got in months from her.. both crying "thats our Rosie she is fighting for us" Darius said happy.

Later that night, things got quieter Rosie was still sleeping. Her father Darius was so curious about that letter, he was thinking of it all day. He sat down and started reading it.

"To Mr Darious White,
Im really sorry for your daughter, I know you dont even remember me, I hoped this day would never come but it did. I am Dumbeldore headmaster of the magic school named Hogwarts. I can help your daughter just like I helped her years ago. If you please listen carefully. Say this words 3 times outloud "fesmatus recupero memoria" . I can only help you if you do this.

                                              Albus Dumbeldore"

As he read the letter he quickly told Gracie, " our daughter is in such condition and people find it hilarious to say such things? What is this a prank?" Said Darius furious. Gracie just told him to go to bed it was a rough day for both of them and that they will discuss it tomorrow.

The following day

All that they could think about was that letter, even if it was a prank as they said they could help it but question themselves "Could this be real?"